Looks like the 1st season of South Park

Is starting out comfy

Place your bets on things that are gonna happen this season

Attached: 1643663803769.jpg (1500x500, 97.83K)

Pete is gonna be confirmed autistic I'm telling yall

I want Liane to wrap her long arms around me tightly so that I'm all warm and cozy, call me sweetie and then give me a nice kiss on the cheek.

Attached: d37d59eb899f3502b54cdb977c33ec22.jpg (792x612, 48.54K)

me too
i also want her to call me a good boy and bake me cookies and rub her massive futa cock on my pussy

inb4 Liane becomes a futa again

>inb4 the 'craig is into cripples' meme is confirmed and we see him run a train on the entire special ed class

Attached: 9265016562389.png (1066x716, 1.02M)

I had a dream a few nights ago that the finale for this season ended with Kyle somehow getting pregnant.

I'm... not sure what to make of it...

I feel like we're going to be blueballed and the episode will swerve in an uncomfy direction after the first 5 minutes
Expect Randy and/or PC Principal to torpedo the plot

who says it was ever unconfirmed?
we know scott's dad is cartmans dad, but we dont know that he's the one who impregnated his mom
SHE couldve impregnated HIM

weve been discussing cuntboys this season a lot
do yall think were memeing it into existence?

Attached: tfmmq2JkP1qljdepo2_250.gif (250x184, 357.01K)

why don't kyle and cartman just fuck each other and get all their energy out?

Attached: 8a88705f90fdc73f2dc4c43f4f772ddd.png (940x572, 286.83K)

let us pray bros
bless us lord with thy season and may it be the comfiest
amen

Attached: Comfy Kenny.png (411x337, 58.52K)

We already know Liane and the police guys will be involved too so yeah, I expect that too now.

I need more Wendy in my life.

Attached: Wendy.jpg (474x662, 32.59K)

I think Cartman might've been the one that got Kyle pregnant in my dream actually

What do you faggots find appealing about South Park which you can't find in any other show? I find it a much weaker slice of life Simpsons and a much weaker adventure Futurama.

Cartman will tell her mom that skewl raped him, and that's why he's so shocked. His mom calls the police.

Something reference the Alex Baldwin shooting I know that

>craig is into cripples' meme
the what now?

People become obsessed with South Park as teenagers and some people either never come out of that phase or become blinded by nostalgia

South Park at its best is as good as golden era Simpsons IMO.

it's a meme the cripplefucker has been trying to shill for a while.

Nothing special, cripplefucker is just desperately trying to force this because he wants a self-insert

It's cute

we like it. do we need any other reason?

Attached: shadow haichi.png (370x407, 188.33K)

hey now im not the only one who believes this

Attached: 0923510975.png (1372x784, 1.27M)

Yeah, you could be fanboying over Futurama instead which beats everything out of the water, especially that 1 alien show by Justin Roiland.

Do we have a ginger fucker yet?

Craig likes all of his homies tho.

Attached: FIBHfrpaMAERV2r.jpg (1791x1240, 254.6K)

>jimmy
>6_9
nice

Some autist repeating it over and over doesn't make it a meme.

Is Liane even a slut anymore. We haven't seen her engaging in any infedilities since 2005 except for the games.

I think they're trying to paint her in a more sympathetic light. That's why her slutty part hasn't been shown in quite a while.

It's fun.

I'm only here because I'm a moefag and cute kids doing cute but stupid kid stuff is fun to watch, and even better paired with comedy.

Sorry bub, this is Red's season.

Attached: Screaming.jpg (155x183, 5.56K)

What's your most hated character in South Park?

I have 1 in mind but I don't want to influence you in any way so I'll post it as a reply to myself.

After what we did to Heidi in season 21, I wouldn't put it past us

I'm the one other guy who kind of agreed with you but even I think you're being an autist

>Kylefag shits up SP threads and annoys everyone
>underage retard sees this and decides to imitate it but for cartman and be le being trolle
>yet another underage retard sees that and imitates the exact same shit but for timmy because that's so le wacky
It's all so tiring. There should be a hard age requirement to use the internet.

Randy

Not a character, but I hate the fandom's obsession with Tweek and Craig.