Animated move ends with a dance party

>Animated move ends with a dance party

Attached: lo4co9fnzxswflmsl6tc.jpg (1920x1040, 357.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a3bI7kbVBwM
youtu.be/WVpB7T8JK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=q2wwmzbxwN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Despicable Me 1 is kino

>Animated movie has a "blooper reel" as end credits

>The protagonist gives a motivational speech to all the characters

>animated movie ends with the villain dying a horrible and painful death and everyone laughing

>a quick "for the moment" decision and or lie done by the characters comes back to bite them in the ass at the end of the 2nd act
>"Oh no! Evil McStuffins Lair is swarming with guards! However will we get inside!", They end up sneaking in disguised as the guards
>the dance party ending song is actually a banger
youtu.be/a3bI7kbVBwM
youtu.be/WVpB7T8JK7I
KINO

Attached: ae2df7ba051c9167772033bf39789fd6--the-thing-marvel-characters.jpg (683x960, 421.83K)

>Credits scene where a taxi service the protag used earlier was told to wait is still waiting for them to return with the meter running.
or alternatively
>random character that was launched or thrown off screen screaming into the distance finally lands back down

>the dance party ending song is actually a banger
say what you want about shrek, but fuck it, the song choices in the movies are pretty good.

i need a hero and livin la vida loca covers were absolutely great

Toy Story 2 was the first CG film to do it, but Shrek made it a trend

What happened to those? They're so kino. Bonus points if they're legitimate bloopers that the artists just animated over.

Shrek 3 is the worst offender of this. Shrek and Dragon murder Charming by deliberately crushing him with a brick tower despite him no longer being a threat

Has this trope even been subverted yet? It happens every time and is so predictable. Bonus points if it also shows the villain in jail or something also dancing.

>Despicable Me and Megamind both have a dance party ending including a scene of the villain dancing in a orange suit while serving their punishment

A dance party ending automatically makes a movie a bad movie.
Was the movie a good one? Did it still have a dance party ending? Well the ending retroactively made the movie bad.
These are facts.
If you disagree then your post probably has a dance party ending too.

It's just too much extra work for a joke that's arguably not necessary. Don't forget that Stinky Pete one in Toy Story 2 that has been wiped from history.

Still to this day not sure why they broke out into Can't Fight This Feeling at the end.

Attached: horton-hears-who.jpg (600x336, 29.77K)

Look, I get that the Haitian people have their own problems and sins, but the things Stinky Pete said about them were uncalled for.

Imagine the corpse of the villain slowly bleeding out or burning, as the heroes celebrate and embrace

Shrek 1 and Robots have probably the best dance party endings. They're very fun to watch

>happens after Shrek and Fiona marry, so there's a justification
>lyrics fit the theme of the film ("i thought love was only true in fairytales")
>Donkey is the one singing, portraying him as a good friend and fitting with him being a musical guy who likes to sing
>all the fairytale creatures from the start of the film reappear, and Shrek inviting them to the swamp for the wedding shows his character development
>tons of funny gags and cute moments (Dragon catching the bride's bouquet for Donkey)
there's a reason why Shrek made this a trend. It's a very good ending

>David Lynch movie ends with a dance party.

Attached: iemedium.png (1727x968, 2.21M)

still don't get why Magic Mirror randomly appears in Shrek 2's party ending. He was last seen at Shrek's house in the swamp that same night, so how did he get to Far Far Away?

Any Forums worthy opinion, disgraceful.

>live action movie ends with a dance party
youtube.com/watch?v=q2wwmzbxwN4

this scene works because it fits Gru's personality and because he's mostly doing it to amuse the girls (they show their reactions separately) Final shot with Gru and girls looking at the restored moon is also nice