Why is DC so much better at making feminists heroes?

Why is DC so much better at making feminists heroes?

Attached: j4vyo9cw3sa21.png (500x704, 482.78K)

Cause Wonder Woman is all about female empowerment, I mean the bdsm backround helps sell strong sexy.

Why isn't Harley getting her neck snapped or at least sent to jail? She's just as bad as Joker.

Because she redeem herself and was only taking orders from joker. I'm not sure how you missed out on her being the victim in a toxic relationship

Why didn't DC announced a Harley×Wonder woman team up?

Attached: Ejr3OdeUYAEfixb.jpg (998x1200, 298.77K)

>She's just as bad as Joker.
No she's not.

and this is why i come to Any Forums. quality entertainment. laughingtearsemoji .png

Wow this post is so embarrassing for you.

Marvel characters kind of suck, the only ones who don't have disappeared off the place of the earth

>Because she's doubled down on lesbianism and being a woobie sue.
FTFY

Marvel heroines were side characters or offshoots of male heroes for years and they’ve only recently attempted to correct this. Their best attempt is She-Hulk but even she is unfortunately seen as an offshoot of Banner

Look woman, you can make excuses about how she only killed millions because Joker tricked her to, but she still killed millions.

I don’t get why DC acts like her BDSM shit is some shameful secret that should be hidden forever. Broads love that shit look at 50 Shades of Grey they should be capitalizing on it.

>she killed millions
No she hasn't. Do you have any clue how much a million is?

Harley is slightly better than the Joker, but writers botched her face turn.

They embrace it in spurts, I think it’s because they’re scared they’ll scare men and offend woman.

No they didn't. What actually happened was they botched her return to a villain back in the nu52 which made casuals think Harley was more evil then she actually was.

Seriously are we doing this thread again all the OP wants is for you dumbasses to take the bait and bitch about Harley can we just make this a wonder woman thread and stop being retards about a clown.

Attached: 4F253825-3A88-418A-ABED-7F9093CCDCE1.jpg (629x800, 246.87K)

>botched her return to a villain back
What are you talking about? Harley 2016 introduced her as an anti-hero who broke up with Joker.

Notice how I said Nu52? Which was in 2012? Harley has been in comics since 2000 and was turned anti-hero in 2007.

This. This is repetitive as fuck
>Guy makes bait whining about Harley
>Anons make posts about how she’s changed and even post recommended reading showing this now justified
>Shitposters ignore and call others SJWs, women, etc etc
>Conversation devolves to the point where Doctor Doom is brought up out of nowhere
Rinse repeat. Fact is Any Forums is full of causals wanknt, nay, needing to be mad and bitch about either shit adaptations or bad irrelevant material that’s nearing a decade old

Attached: 462F8A35-B700-4AF6-BE96-10709898C739.jpg (700x1188, 146.89K)