Did anyone else play this? I liked it

Did anyone else play this? I liked it

Attached: 6B9CF6C3-A634-4161-BD43-66C3BE586ACB.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

The first lego batman game was the best one.

>LEGO games
Fucking awful, they should've stuck to their outdated toys.

Fuck you this is a Mata Nui Online Game thread now

Attached: takua_ga-koro20beach_vanlieshout.png (800x290, 440.09K)

Gameplay was hot garbage, but i loved the little details throughout the world. Solving the puzzles was pretty fun, and there were some legitimately funny moments. And watching my custom character in cutscenes never gets old, and this was the first game I've played that really leaned into that.

The character creation being kind of shitty really ruined this game.

Interesting that with the new engine this is essentially the last major old style LEGO game that have existed since the first Star Wars.

Attached: lego.jpg (800x343, 85.18K)

Anyone looking forward to the skywaller saga?

And you should have stuck to reedit, cretin

when tf is that coming out?

fucking lol, you gonna cry tranny?

Yeah, it was pretty good game with stellar voice acting, made a self insert oc and pretended I was part of the DC universe. The only thing that bothered me was the recasting of some characters after being consistent from Lego batman 2, 3 and Lego dimensions.

It sounds genuinely ambitious, but apparently the new engine sucks and they already abandoned it in favor of Unreal for future games.

>made a self insert oc and pretended I was part of the DC universe.
BEHOLD THE POWER OF INCELMAN!

Wasn't as good as Lego Batman 2, but better than 3. The lighting was terrible on my Switch so I ended up giving it to my nephew

I liked it too

Project more söy boy faggot, your underage tourist ass will never belong here

Currently playing through it right now. Gamplay isn't deep being a Lego game, but it's fun. Voice acting, DC gags, and the Lego aesthetic keeps things interesting. Plenty of collectibles extend play time if you're down for that.

Nice mirror you're holding, tranny. Don't stare too much into it or your ugly dilation station ass might turn into stone.

>Bleez not present
>Only Supergirl is the TV show version
I know they weren't relevant to the plot but neither were like 60 other playable characters. Just port them over from Batman 3
I also hated how small they had to make Gotham. I was expecting Metropolis to be bigger too although I'm glad we got Smallville and Apokolips

I can get Gotham and Metropolis being right next to eachother like New York and New Jersey, and Apokolips being close was explained to be teleported out of orbit, but why the fuck is Smallville a short drive away from Metropolis? Isn't it supposed to be thousands of miles away in Kansas?

You're seething! Lmao! Get AIDS you faggot!