Most disturbing comic ever

Crossed has to be one of the most disturbing comic i ever read. Gore, rape, cannibalism, necrophilia, mass murder, torture, pedophilia, sexual sadism, sadomachism, mutilations, animal abuse, killing sprees, etc.etc. holy shit this is beyond fucked up. But at the same time can't stop reading them. It's really welldone and entertaining but damn it's fucking disturbing. What do you think about Crossed? Is it the most disturbing comic ever made?

Attached: imgs_touch.jpeg.jpg (466x721, 80.77K)

Ichi the Killer. I know is a mango but fuck it

With other words Crossed wins at being the most disturing comic ever

>Crossed
>disturbing
I too was 13 once.

It tries to hard to be taken seriously by an adult.

Doesn't the Faust comic book do all that too?

Attached: Faust_(Tim_Vigil_comic_-_front_cover,_number_1).jpg (254x393, 35.68K)

it gets mundane after a while. its only horrific when there are actual people involved and there are semi realistic dynamics like "would you stick with this creep and let him fuck you or would you take your chances" but such stories are rare. most of the time everyone acts like a jackass from a horror movie or they are mentally disturbed in a way that is not relatable .

its an ok read if you want some gore but like I said that too gets boring after a while.

I always saw Crossed as a parody of TWD and Kirkman's ideology of "Book is getting too stale? Pour more childish shock value" taken to extremes.
This is purely headcanon, but I'm sticking to it.

is this comic good? looks cool

it has 100 plus issues. a spin off, an anthology and a version set 100 years after the event so the quality is all over the place. badlands is the best one I guess.

I think he meant Faust

Didn't Crossed completely shit the bed, getting a few issues but then never going anywhere and just ceasing any production?

Attached: 1641906526997.jpg (683x1024, 101.64K)

maybe if you're a retard. the only disturbing thing about anything by ennis is that people didn't notice that his name rhymes with pennis, which explains everything you need to know about that faggot

Ehh sometimes quality wins out over quantity. Crossed has so much gore that you get desensitized to it, meanwhile in Ichi I was still cringing 50 chapters in when the mob boss threatens to peel the skin from a guy’s cock and starts displaying an SM chart on all the horrifying modifications he can use

There are like 150 - 200 issues of crossed

So... Hanukkah in California?

Can we just talk about how fucking fat this cat is? Like the old days? Can we just derail this shit into talking about obese felines?

Christ this cat is huge. Even taking into account the fur the fucking distance of the head from the table and how fucking long it is. I've never seen a housecat this fucking fat.

The covers are hilarious. but the series is boring as fuck to read. if stories were funny like covers

Crossed isn't even the most disturbing comic with that premise; Blackgas is far more hopeless and bleak.

Nah.

Josh Simmons's comics