WHO found this shit attractive? Even the biggest loser will be repulsed sharing his wife...

WHO found this shit attractive? Even the biggest loser will be repulsed sharing his wife. And what about the little girls who read this shit?

Can we all agree that the best thing would be if Cyclops went bonkers again and destroyed Prof X and Krakoa degeneracy and start all over.

Attached: 4468.jpg (2196x826, 282.89K)

Poly is based. The problem I see here is Jean.

I hate Wolverine and Loganfags so damn much. I swear to God if I had enough money to buy Disney and Marvel, I'd spend an entire event humiliating him until finally killing him off for good.

Just because you're not into poly doesn't mean no one is.

Jean should’ve remain 6 feet under and Scott and Logan need to settle down already.

Little girls aren't reading this.

Most comic book characters of both sexes are sluts who can't commit themselves to their significant others.

Little girls and boys watch cartoons, in which the characters are actually likable and the degeneracy has been stripped away.

Attached: logan leaves jean for scott.jpg (2695x4096, 1.22M)

Cyke and Wolverine have been sexing each other through Jean for decades, they should just cut the middlewoman at this point

>Little girls aren't reading this.
Cant speak in generals, little girls and kids do read comics.

My first comic I distinctly remember buying at Barnes and Nobles at like age 11 or 12. Inside it had Spawn skinning a dude alive.

What's wrong, OP? Scared of an orgy?

Tits or GTFO

Any "man" who is ok with another man sharing his wife isn't worthy of being called a man and anyone who is ok with it isn't either.

But Logan is fucking Scott too.

A man who parades with other men with their Ds out instead of a bunch of cunnies is low T.

World is full of swingers and cucks, just get over it.

Yeah, but that was then and this is now, things change and it's obvious that barely anyone reads comics anymore let alone kids.

>cunnies
shhh just get in the oven and it will all be over soon pedo

Isn't Cyclops technically in love with Kamala too?

Cunnies means bajina, my dude. Try leaving Any Forums.

No. That was before all the degeneracy, and he was just being a good (adult) friend to her because shes younger, and was friends with his alt timeline younger self.

Wolverine and Wolverinefags are maximum cope.