What did everyone think/say when this first happened in theatres?

What did everyone think/say when this first happened in theatres?

Attached: thanos.jpg (1280x720, 56.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanos shouldve stayed looking like this and going after his death waifu instead of being another contrived boring eco terrorist

Answer: "Who?"

Brought forth screams of Thanos in my theater

"Holy shit they're actually making him in love with Death."
And jokes about someone calling him Hellboy.

Attached: Who?.gif (420x315, 931.99K)

"Sweet, can't wait to see his full look in Avengers 2"
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

It's so cool they pulled off the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. Kevin Feige is a genius.

I mean, I like the look they gave him in IW and Endgame, but I also don’t understand why they changed his eye color.

I genuinely can't remember. I don't know if I knew who Thanos was before 2012 or not.

I wonder if in future releases they're going to reshoot that post-credit scene since now with the fully completed arc it makes zero sense.

I wasn't into comics and didn't know anything about Marvel at the time (outside of Spiderman), but I saw this with a friend and he marked out at this scene. He explained to me the meaning of it
Agreed

My friend and I went to watch it. When Thanos showed up, most of the audience didn’t say anything or went “Wait, what?” I was hyped as fuck though, and explained to my friend (who didn’t read comics) how awesome Thanos was going to be.

I was insanely disappointed by Mr. Muh Balance.

Hype, saw it with my dad, both of us erent expecting it.

I remember first hearing this leaked on clevver movies on YouTube.

I was wondering if (what would be) infinity war was gonna be rated R due to thanos loving death

I miss early 2010s, playing COD with my bris as an early teen and watching iron man armored adventures
:(

I remember thinking they would never actually do a movie with him. God I wish they didn't ruin infinity war/endgame

Infinity War was great, Endgame was so-so.

I imagine they will just redo Thanos’ face in this, AoU, and GotG so it fits with his looks IW and Endgame, if anything.

My brother said it's the guy from Captain America. Looking back on it I think he meant Red Skull. None of us follow Marvel or the MCU so we had no clue who it was.

How will they reference the manga version?

Attached: 95B0B679-FE04-42EF-A6E8-8872D457E33D.jpg (600x432, 92.42K)

Super Skrull

This