Was this an abusive relationship

Was this an abusive relationship

Attached: C6F6F6FC-D6D6-40EB-9E71-2D914E1EDD96.jpg (1280x720, 72.71K)

Nah, kids are inhuman to each other.

The lesson is that its okay if women do it.

it wasn't a relationship at all.

I mean, she was a bully, but she was also nine, and not really in a relationship. Plenty of time to improve.

she got what she wanted, so, yeah

they break up by high school

Didn't Arnold actually show interest in that kiss but Helga just went back to pretending she hated him? IIRC that fucking kiss was in the commercials and trailer. I know I was baited by it and then it goes right back to status quo in the end.

rewatching arnold right now, helga don't deserve any sympathy
>accuses her nanny of robbery
>that story project episode
>makes Olga move away when she tries to become a teacher

Attached: 1643485670610.png (184x184, 36.49K)

Assuming they’re going to be happily ever after lovers in any new spin-offs and sequels, yeah it’s pretty unhealthy. Helga always treated him like an emotional crutch, always living for him but not herself. putting Arnold on a pedestal not equal footing is sure to fuck up the relationship. She has a ton of emotional baggage she still needs to work on and unlike romcoms no amount of Arnold’s little football head is going to magically fix that. Anyone who tells you otherwise is naive.

You truly can’t love others until you love yourself folks.

Attached: EBC24053-0DFF-41C1-B978-E505B9AC248A.jpg (828x568, 388.01K)

>You truly can’t love others until you love yourself folks.

True. This is why I decided to give up on love and romantic relationships and be content dying alone

The more things change the more they stay the same. Abusive cunts getting undeserved happy endings like Catra, Helga, and Amity just because "muh bad parents!" is peak hack/women writing.

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-12-27-16h55m34s492.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I’m not against Helga having a good ending, she does deserve some happiness because no child should ever have to deal with emotional neglect. I just don’t agree with Bartlett or the shippers that she can only ever have that happiness if she’s with Arnold. But the shippers had been waiting nearly 20 years for a resolution and a status quo reset or even a bittersweet ending would’ve soured TJM.

Too bad her spin-off show never got off the ground, it could have fixed this

Yes, but fans would've been pissed off if Arnold turned down Helga and saw her for what she was.

That, her working on herself, should probably be-or have been- her story arc. Helga receiving positive emotion is something few and far between which leads to the unhealthy habits ya mention.

That's the fucking joke

They weren’t even in a relationship till the very end of the Jungle movie. We have little insight into it.

The first movie is shit, so it does not matter.

OP

Imagine being this boring

I remember at that moment he was super taken aback and didn't know what to say or do so he just left hurriedly.