American Dad

A new episode of AD is on in five minutes (10pm EST)
ustvgo.tv/tbs-channel-live-free/
"Dressed Down" - When Stan doesn't feel confident in anything but his suits, Rodger assumes a fashion designer persona to craft him a life-changing new wardrobe. Hayley and Jeff raise chickens in the back yard.

Attached: nxf6ik.png (786x483, 428.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvinsider.com/1029586/american-dad-season-19-rachael-macfarlane-dee-bradley-baker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully it's not another weak episode.

tvinsider.com/1029586/american-dad-season-19-rachael-macfarlane-dee-bradley-baker/

Interview with Hayley's and Klaus' actors.

>MacFarlane: I mean eventually Jeff and Hayley would have to have a kid. Then what would that kid be? Would he be an Alex P. Keaton kid with his liberal parents? I’m hopeful that’s something to explore.

Cmon AD, make it happen!

Main plot sounds like a retread of that awful Comb Over episode from last season... Not a good thing.

Only way it doesn't sound like it'll be weak is if you liked that crappy Comb Over episode because this sounds like a rehash of that.

I actually did like that episode.

Francine:
>burp
Pop goes the weasel

Other than Josay Bosay’s voice, it’s a fine episode.

I actually didn't watch it because it sounded like crap and everything I heard about it afterwards reaffirmed that I didn't miss anything, especially Roger's annoying as fuck voice!

I knew Roger's voice would sound normal since it's a Roger and Stan episode. How come Seth only puts effort into Roger's voice when he's with Stan? Also Rogu's back, woot

>Dicks with Chicks

Except his Jose Bossy voice was from a Stan & Roger episode so that's a contradiction.

which ep is op pic from?

This one.

The new one that's on now.

A PS5 for Steve?!

Episode's written by the same guy who wrote The Mural of the Story... That means there's a 5% chance it won't suck and 95% chance it will.

Snake.

>Kim Possible

So how non-existent and pointless was this episode?

I already forgot about it

Another episode that really relied on Roger shenanigans.

Not surprising, sounded like a repeat of the already bad Comb Over.

How was the subplot and was it actually longer than a minute and a half?

they already had a kid, Nemo is canon

Just your average B-plot that's kinda there to make the episode longer. I did find Jeff constantly getting attacked by chickens kinda amusing, though.

I'm really against bringing a baby into this show unless it's the series finale.

It having Hayley in it catches my attention as she and Francine are the only two characters I really consistently give a crap about any more.

But it sounds like another example of the show ultimately giving her the middle finger...

He's not.