What are the best Venom stories to read/start with?

What are the best Venom stories to read/start with?

Attached: 1422e0612dee83c561e3d741e14c1f58.jpg (829x1200, 97.52K)

someone bump this nigga, i want to read venom too

Symbiotes are truly terrifying. I’ve had borderline nightmares where there’s an infestation of them. makes me wanna read a Venom/Symbiote horror story.

There was a storytime around October last year by a good user which just covered the black suit's origin and went through 1 or 2 Eddy stories before stopping but I can't figure out what keywords would land me on the OP in the archive.
Whilst not strictly about venom or what it was later rewritten to be, it was fun.

Attached: spider-man versus suit.png (1873x858, 1.17M)

aren't they like neutral and just trying to survive?

Depends on who's writing them.

Recs go on

Some write them to all be friendly to the host and some write the venom symbiote in specific and all his offspring to be autistic snowflakes who aren't like the other mean symbiotes who kill the host slowly.

>venom needs to eat brains to stay alive but eats chocolate instead because he's a nice guy
Hot take but Venom was never scary.

Attached: wrF1n.jpg (814x761, 110.58K)

>the other mean symbiotes who kill the host slowly.
But at that point, it isn't a symbiotic relationship, it's a parasitic relationship. Why would a writer do that?

Attached: 1635032946843.jpg (409x406, 33.1K)

>why would a writer do that
>marvel comics
Come on user.

1) comic books aren't a place for correct usage of technical definitions... in fact most fiction struggles with correctness
2) it makes venom/whoever better by degrading the rest of the species
3) symbiotic apparently means all close relationships (mutualist, parasite and then the third one everyone names differently) depending on who you ask

Attached: 1604623297102.png (2220x2562, 3.51M)

the michilinie run ig

Ask again on Sunday.

Venom "the hunger" is a pretty cool one if Eddie and symbiote dynamics are your thing, and where the whole "brains" situation originally came from

Attached: Venom_The_Hunger_Vol_1_1.jpg (400x597, 62.69K)

Looks awesome, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks.

Attached: FAVaYJBWEAI4nKA.jpg (828x635, 157.55K)

>Venom: Eddie it's time for our pegging session

What the fuck are Eddie's expectations of his girlfriends?

Well he can't exactly wear them like clothes.

>good venom stories
There are none beside lethal protector and his appearances in amazing spider-man

I want to be a big agent venom fan but I don't know where the fuck to read the comics/start

I think pretty much all of the 90s Venom minis are at the least entertaining, none of them are revolutionary stories but if you like symbiotes they deliver what you want

Only if you like reading symbiote wank

Attached: EYWZKGBWsAA8t7J.jpg (780x1200, 275.85K)

Same as everyone. Even a crazy alien that gets tied to your body is better than f*males