Kingo's silly finger guns actually ended up looking kinda' cool

>Kingo's silly finger guns actually ended up looking kinda' cool

Biggest surprise in the movie for me.

Attached: Kingo.png (802x600, 305.9K)

They looked cool, like Yu Yu Hakusho

Best surprise for me was a speedster actually going fast instead of everyone else going into slo-mo. Makkari wailing on Ikaris was awesome.

I see we're trying the posthumous shilling angle.

I want an edit with "PEW PEW" noises
Fucking thank you. Glad more people are sane like you

Is it really that inconceivable that someone only recently saw the movie and liked it? Why jump to the conclusion that it's a shill?

Have they ever heard of color grading? Maybe it's better in theaters or a 70 inch tv with 10KKK and HDRR. but that looks ugly

Damage control shilling to boot.
>"l-look at this underrated capeshit, haha"
Not fooling anyone.

>shilling
Yes, user, everything you do not agree with is a jewish conspiracy and i'm getting paid to say I liked Eternals WAY more than justice league.

Oh yeah, all this threads how this dull capeshit is totally great and innovative are not shilling at all, sure.

You’re retarded

i never saw this movie

It's boring, and they ruined both Eternals and Celestials. Watch at your own risk if you got free time or something.

Everything positive about any product released in the past 15 years is shilling.

So it's liking stuff shilling as in they're not paying you but liking it is sucking out to the media when you shouldn't?

For what?

Ignore the baitposter.

Kingo moar like Kringo
I thought of it the other day but after it was a flop, not like baneposting still keeping it relevant so, Thank you OP, thank you.

Shooting lasers from your fingers is cool though.

>Hey Ikaris, you're conscious. I'm not used to that.

Attached: 1376791305659.jpg (640x480, 41.63K)

SPIRIT GUN!!!!!