What's more political?

What's more political?
A urban setting that have episode about racism, gang violence, school shooting PSA, anti drugs PSA and plenty more, or a simple slice of life with a black lead.

Attached: 1630430752470.jpg (520x1200, 262.26K)

a simple slice of life with a black lead.

The first is more political but the second is more pozzed

t. Craig of the Creek enjoyer

Static shock had an episode about the importance of being a black hero. The creator even preached about this. I'm not sure craig had a episode that adress his race openly.

>A urban setting that have episode about racism, gang violence, school shooting PSA, anti drugs PSA
Funny how useless all that shit was when as soon as black kids stop watching cartoons and start watching rap videos they get told TO join a gang, do drugs, and shoot people.

COTC is soi filled safe space garbage, at least static was enjoyable

That's because of economic factors and white privilege keeping young black boys and girls down in a racist system designated to target them. Jim Crow never ended.

First rappers are larpers. Second this is no different than saying that Kirby cause real life violence. R&B was more popular in the past and it purely focused on romance.

doesn't matter, both shows should be banned.

>Rappers are larpers
Yeah that's why they get killed, arrested for selling drugs, etc.

shit like gang violence is an actual issue, making every couple gay or interracial isn't

I can smell your whiteness through the screen. Gangster rap hasn’t been the largest genre in hip hop for more than a decade, maybe try listening to something other than Lo-Fi for fags or whatever you have on

12/57

>cotc creators make everyone gay
>except the ship i actually like
it's not fair

Attached: 1643152641654.png (1920x1080, 910K)

It had a little of a resurgence in the past couple of years in Chicago, But yeah gangster rap is basically a dead genre, for the most part, it died in the mid-2000s with whatever you call the Kanye era of rappers.

Static Shock didn't have pronoun shit.

CotC has a tranny so that

Attached: tumblr_8b09719b2c532baf58654f284918255c_4b834a95_500.png (485x429, 265.28K)

thats a ftm?

they/them self insert

Attached: Angel_Lorenzana_Statue_of_Liberty.jpg (900x1200, 173.58K)

how many furbys did he kill to get that wig mae?

I think CotC is legitimately good and could look past the relatively subtle race and lgbtbqbwbwba hamfisted in, especially since s4 got funnier and meta. And then out of nowhere they ship a suddenly gay 8 year old with another loli; really hope this doesn't go anywhere and I'm sick of every cartoon shipping kids, gay or not

Non binary, not tranny. Either kids aren't going to care at all or get beyond confused but either way this among things like isn't helping anyone. Hell I even have several gay and black friends who don't want any of this attention

>kid is white
mulatto and not the passable if they avoid sunlight kind

>Non binary, not tranny.
not much of a difference there, chum. being "trans" is just a blanket term now for people who choose not to accept gender as a solid state. it stopped meaning flipping gender a while ago. "transgender" is the term you mean I believe.