‘We Baby Bears’ Picked Up for Season 2 on HBO Max and Cartoon Network

Time for more baby bear kino
variety.com/2022/tv/news/we-baby-bears-season-2-cartoon-network-hbo-max-1235167282/

Attached: WeBabyBears_The-Magical-Box1.jpg (1920x1080, 732.63K)

MAO MAO BTFO

Attached: bobby_is_disappointed.gif (280x210, 897.98K)

Attached: wheresmaomao.png (640x278, 39.33K)

>kino
Stop talking like a tourist imbecile.

Oh nononononono MaoMaobros...
We got too cocky.
Maybe we should have acted like a normal fanbase and not overhype the show when it was clear CN didn't want none to do with the walking PR shitshow that was the show.

I never followed Mao Mao, so fill me in, user. Why was it a PR disaster?

>Loads of episode with actual blatant fetish-shit pandering to los pinches furros (furries)
>Creator RT'd NSFW stuff (even when he said it was "an accident)
>crew was kinda really wacky, and not in the good way

And I think that's it, but bear in mind that CN also was back then in a extremely fucky situation what with HBO Max, loads of internal reworks and more.

>Cartoon Network also reports that “We Baby Bears” reached 6 million total viewers across all telecasts on Cartoon Network through Jan. 23, and that the full episode of “We Baby Bears” available on YouTube has hit more than 7 million views as of Jan. 28.
B-but Any Forums told me that nobody watches "todlershit"!

it's so anime-like

I fucking hate infantilized nu-CN

Attached: F408DC48-0B79-4705-A831-AF058D0B4BBA.png (595x631, 49.85K)

And yet, you keep complaining about it here as if it's going to make an actual difference.
Maybe you should just try and make your own cartoon, comic or story.
Or better yet, maybe you should kick yourself, get a clue, go to the gym and realize you aren't the main demographic anymore.

>hurr either consoom shit or say nothing at all
No, fuck you. Toddlers were never supposed to be the main demographic for CN and this shit always fails without fail, mo one watches this utter cancer despite how much the past two CEOs have been pushing it

Attached: 84F7D83E-2B22-4D13-A610-67A7770A08A4.jpg (623x587, 93.76K)

>Chuds we always lose and double down when they get btfo'd
Hum, makes you think.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (978x1200, 474.7K)

Funny you think the thin skin soi cucks who watch this safe space shit would look like that instead of more realistically like pic related

Attached: 6282BAAF-643F-46A9-B17A-9F22232D90D3.jpg (630x719, 76.54K)

You're double wrong.
It was kids, the 5-12 year old demographic.
They liked WBB, so of course We Baby Bears is doing good.
Maybe, again, it's time you admit you aren't relevant to CN and thus maybe you should... you know, change the channel?
Watch different media?
Do something with your life instead of bitching and moaning about cartoons?
Or maybe kill yourself?

No, he said "we" when referring to "chuds," the gigachad is the chuds who always lose and double down.

I'm seething more at IT getting cancelled. Well w/e, least Disney still has something interesting to watch

No it was for older kids not toddlers, you dumb fucking mongrel
We bore bears was a miserable failure and no one watched it, they only made we baby bears because the people running CN are hellbent on instituting their soccer mom approved toddler channel even if it turns all the audience away as a result.
>hurr change the channel
I already did shit lips, im still going to shit on it and how it betrayed its theme and core audience, so yeah fuck you i will still tear apart you soft noise baby shows you diaper shitting faggot

I mean, with Infinity Train, there's actually the chance it can come back, considering it did really good as an animated series in HBO Max, plus there was good word of mouth, plus it's not a hellhole to be worked with unlike other shows in Limbo/dead.

I suddenly remembered that there's Jellystone too, which I also liked a lot, and that still has stuff that's actually confirmed to be airing soon

>For older kids.
Is this your sad, pathethic attempt to cope at the reality you're living in? For starters, the REAL CN was basically just a show with Hanna-Barbera shit, it was only until shows like PPG, Dexter's Lab and others paved the way to a more varied channel, which was focused at KIDS, not teens or adults (that would happen with AS). Still, WBB is aimed at kids, so this discussion about how the show is tame or not makes no sense if it does what it's fucking supposed to do, which is entertain kids.
Also having to lie about how a show did? Especially when in Asia and LatAm it did great?
Especially when it had a fucking movie?
ESPECIALLY when the series got fucking renewed, unlike the silly attempts at action-shit that weren't supported at all? (the numbers for merchandising and core/total viewership don't lie). I mean, you can make an argument with GLTAS and YJ, but GL was doomed thanks to the awfulness of the live-action movie, and with how current YJ is doing, maybe it was right to kill it.

Anyways, back to the point, stop wasting your time trying to act like your word here is the word of god, chill, and again, WATCH SOMETHING ELSE if you are that mad about a fucking cartoon.
Or get a fucking life.

Stuff like PPG and dexters lab was for older kids and accessible to adults. Why are you so hellbent on defending this toddler trite anyways? Upset because someones rightfully shitting on your infantile baby shows that your stunted mind enjoys, or are you mad because you actually worked on this shit? Either way with all the dick sucking youre giving to cartoon network youre going to be filled with as much estrogen as their current line up of shows now have in them

And yes, WBB is a miserable failure in america, and south korea should be nuked by best korea for their shit fucking taste in liking that mellow sanitized unfunny cancer show
>Anyways, back to the point, stop wasting your time trying to act like your word here is the word of god, chill, and again, WATCH SOMETHING ELSE if you are that mad about a fucking cartoon.
>Or get a fucking life.
Nah, im still going to dab on and shit on your shit fucking baby too s, die mad nigger

>6 million total viewers across all telecasts on Cartoon Network through Jan. 23
that's like saying 6 million people watch my YouTube channel with 500 videos and 9k subs because I have an average of 12000 views per video. they can add up all the views they get from reruns all they want, the view count on premieres are what matters, and they're garbage

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 19-40-48 We Baby Bears - Wikipedia.png (1376x1249, 347.47K)