PAIN

PAIN
ABSOLUTE AGONY

Attached: Screenshot (1959).png (386x588, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ewyBZqvLzzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don’t like the Butt Cheeks Song?
youtu.be/ewyBZqvLzzE

This scene would've been sweet if it were any other fucking song.

B- but the 9/11 strip was so based bros...

how does paramount plus stay afloat, its like the laughable garbage heap of the big streaming companies

Honestly, everything we've seen so far sans that song wasn't too bad. I guess Nate's voice annoys me, though.

If Mark Knopfler saw this he'd try to sue ViacomCBS- he wants his royalties!

Glitch Techs died for this…

This is "the quality" that the streaming services animation promised you dumbasses!

Attached: uhhhhh.jpg (2785x2060, 871.49K)

Unironicly adorable.

Attached: BIG nate.jpg (881x598, 131.45K)

>You don’t like the Butt Cheeks Song?
The father uses Nate's butt cheeks as bongos, how the fuck did nickelodeon get away with this???

They got away with it because it's gay shit.

I honestly forgot Paramount+ existed.
Like who even knows which movies are made by Paramount? They're just one of dozens of companies cranking them out for decades. It's not like they've got a distinctive style or reputation for quality that would entice people to subscribe.

Nickelodeon and MTV shit.

The fucking GoAnimate series is better than this

Was Teddy always Hispanic??

the money is for nothing reference is super funny when you think about it. Like that was the first video to use CG Humans and it all led to this

yeah, notice the weird movements the kid does acting like hes a fucking dog
then a whole song focus'd on children's butts, and the children playing with adult's butts

how in the ever-loving fuck did no one stop this from being made

>BLACK PEOPLE???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CBS.

Honestly it's probably 1883 right now. It's an extremely popular prequel to an already popular cable series. It's probably brought over a ton of older/middle aged viewers who wouldn't have bought a streaming service others.