Name a worse cartoon character

I watched a few Baby Huey shorts last year and they are genuinely fucking disturbing.

First of all Huey is NOT cute at all. He is outright retarded, it's not that he's supposed to be a giant toddler he's supposed to be grade school but he still wears a goddam diaper. The short I saw showed him fucking everything up and the beleaguered schoolmarm just expels him.

NOBODY in his world likes him, except his placid Mom who thinks there is nothing wrong with him.

He's a fat imbecile who is unaware and unapologetic about the destruction he causes and it's really kinda creepy to watch his cartoons and imagine that somebody thought this shit was funny.

Attached: huey.jpg (600x881, 103.22K)

We had this thread a few days ago user even showed you the parody in the hellboy comics, what else do you want now?

The original chris chan

post it it was hot

It's weird. I watched these Huey shorts as a kid and I never thought they were particularly bad or creepy and now I'm finding out everyone always hated him.

I'd bet someone on the creative side had to live with some shit like this and Baby Huey was their outlet

You keep posting this and it doesn't work, OP. Maybe find another character to attack?

one time i saw some of it and it was enough to fill me with such a sadism that putting it to words would diminish it

Is there anyone who reminds me of this?

Attached: Screenshot_283.png (908x642, 835.84K)

What's really weird is that I wrote this post a few years ago in a 'forgotten cartoon' thread and OP has made it into copypasta and posts it every few weeks.

I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped.

I didn't know this was an actual comic. I thought Baby Huey was someone's fetish because the only time I've seen him is when he fucks his mom in front of his dad, who has become a bed-ridden vegetable after Baby Huey's incompetence made him suffer a near-fatal accident.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NEET FOR LIFE YOU *MUST* """MAN UP"""" AND WORK FOR MR SHEKLEBERG FOR LIFE TO SUPPORT STACY AND TYRONE'S BABY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No. Stay mad.

That's funny in an odd way, OP must have saved it at the time?

In any case, he obviously has a deep emotional investment in that character, so we should probably just overlook this.

I watched a Baby Huey cartoon recently, and it was much less grating than I was expecting.

I'm not going to go seeking out another one, though.

Stay classy, Any Forums,

what

Off the meds again, seems like.

It's like copying someone without permission.

Attached: 110adc7821acf9f8c71ddc4f43c90695.jpg (912x700, 55.51K)

There is a fine line between NEET life and being whatever the fuck Baby Huey is. Actually it’s a pretty damn huge one since being a NEET does not necessarily mean still being in diapers and shitting yourself as an adult.

Holy shit

Attached: baby huey gets lost in the real world.png (940x720, 911.89K)

I does seem like one of those ideas that you could make 2-3 cartoons and that'd be it but instead it's a whole damn franchise.