Who has the better comics right now?

Who has the better comics right now?

Attached: 977FF060-BF91-4D5E-ABD9-3696BDBDAB8E.jpg (1184x625, 25.79K)

Marvel
Have you seen DC comics right now lol

Me and your mom

No, of course not. What's going on with DC lately?

Marvel by a fair margin

>comics?

Marvel, but its like comparing the kids on the short bus to the guy who drives the short bus. Neither is doing too well for themselves.

Dunno. Don't care. I enjoy both.

What are the good comics each one has right now?

Marvel will always have the noisiest shills.

Marvel for a cuople of years in a row now.
DC doesn't really seem to care anymore, i suspect the Discovery deal played a part in this, beside the AT&T's culling of the editors.

Everything is canon. And inmates are running the asylum.

Dog Vixen is currently being written by a black tranny autistic disabled """""sex worker""""" there's no coming back from that.

>pajeet dares to call other people shills
lmao, the irony.

I really like the new Donny Cates run on Hulk so far, but it seems like a lot of people don't.

I think most people just (rightfully) don’t like Donny Cates.

Well I think his Hulk book is fun, so that's my recommendation for what it's worth.

So, Dan Didio was actually the one who held DC together? DC didn’t feel like it’s going downhill while everyone involved are simply disinterested under him. At least they tried before.

DC is going through the motions till they get bought out

Marvel.
It's not even a contest. They aren't even doing anything special right now, it's just that DC keeps shooting itself in the foot because it thinks the cure for a gunshot wound is more bullets.

DC comics aren't good and their continuity is even worse. Can't believe they're doing yet another multiversal threat event and this soon too. Just 0 originality, they're not even trying. Superman, Batman and Wonder woman have some of the most mediocre stories in publication. Magic is fucking irrelevant as always, in fact the only part of DC that is somewhat (well) crafted is Gotham. The only good series is Robin.

Marvel wins just by default. They're actually trying to build coherent universe, they use their characters a lot better and they feel relevant to the universe. Much better expansive worldbuilding, better stories even if some of the X series were a bore. Thor, Venom and Hulk were great, X-Men were successful with their most ambitious relaunch and Daredevil is peak. Honestly not even close.

>DC doesn't really seem to care anymore
I blame Rebirth and Death Metal.

Rebirth was done as fan service, but they failed to make a plan about what was or wasn't cannon, and that resulted in Death Metal saying "fuck it, per-crisis is cannon too! Everything is cannon, that'll fix everything".