Skeletor

How evil is he?

Attached: 147-1477808_transparent-skeletor-png-skeletor-he-man-2002-png.png (860x937, 436.58K)

Hes not nice thats for sure

He is the kind of guy that will help an old lady half-way across a busy street and then leave her on the median while cackling madly.

Attached: Skeletor-I-am-not-nice.gif (520x355, 1.12M)

Evil enough to cuck THE monarch

he is the type of person who invites you to a birthday, but only to see him eat cake.

he realy is not nice

Attached: skeletor.gif (350x283, 37.44K)

Truly no greater evil.

i beg to differ...

Attached: Hordakandshadowweaver.jpg (716x528, 63.17K)

He's the type of person to bring gifts to a baby shower and then when the party is nearly over, he'll push the crib over and run away while laughing like a madman

He gave Beast-Man AIDS.

He's so evil he doesn't tip 20 percent on the tab.

Attached: Skeletor Waiting for the Time of His Life.png (800x368, 415.83K)

The petty type that isn't into killing random people that isn't He-Man or his associates but would push a person down a flight of stairs or see a child cry over their cat stuck on a tree, save said cat from the tree just to tell the child that he's stealing their cat.

Horrible. Not even his sweet dance moves can make up for such bitter evil.

>see a child cry over their cat stuck on a tree, save said cat from the tree just to tell the child that he's stealing their cat.
That is a bizarrely specific circumstance.

Hordak was so lame compared to Skeletor. Skeleton BTFO’d Hordak like three different times, and even in the Christmas Special one shotted Hordak’s boss. There was even an episode where the Horde Inspector calls Hordak an incompetent idiot. All he had going for him was that he was relatively strong.

>Stole a special gem from a race that needed them to avoid predators, literally dooming their entire species, all because one of them wouldn’t help him do something
>Refused to give He-Man a device that would save an entire civilization that Lynn stole, and his reasoning was “Because he wants it”
>”Killed” Man At Arms in Dragon’s Gift when he was targeting Randor, and his response was “lol fuck him”
>Hijacked Horde Prime’s most powerful ship just so he could nuke Eternia

Skeletor’s hilariously evil, and I love him for it.

"Must...protect...the children!!"

wicked and funny, that's my type.

Attached: 1638107528200.jpg (900x506, 66.04K)

I'll give this to Hordak, he had a lot of fine pootang in the Horde and I'm sure She-Ra at one point called him daddy while she was in the Horde.

Attached: Pimp hand.jpg (320x300, 14.47K)