ITT We post characters who we think we could write excellent stories for

Attached: Kate_Kane.png (1279x716, 790.49K)

>Excellent Stories
>On Any Forums

IE bad fanfiction that ends with user's Waifu in question having sex with user, being the mother of his children and going full Stepford Wife because only the power of his deck made his waifu this way

IE the Greg Universe approach.

but lesbians are boring as fuck

you can't really write much for them that isn't just "hurr durr the patriarchy bad! i like titties too!" as the entirety of their characters

>can't post a character they believe they could write for
>makes strawman instead
The lack of creativity is shining for all to see.
I'll have you know that I write fanfiction and don't do that at all.

Ghost activities against megacorporations, political corruption and global conspiracies would be fun to write.

Attached: marvel-villain-ghost.jpg (500x291, 97.62K)

/thread

Now you're talking my language.

I've always loved character who are fueled by their hatred for some group or race. Goblin Slayer, Doomguy and Anti-Mage. I think Anti-Mage could have a cool mage hunting story.

Attached: wp2031640.jpg (1200x675, 103.86K)

He could always write a comic where she gets mindbroken into being normal
I'd pirate that

How would you propose making a lesbian interesting then? Can you suggest ANY way that doesn't involve vocally fighting the patriarchy or proclaiming their equal love of titties?

Attached: 1643645602589.jpg (1194x1500, 118.64K)

Gets married

Attached: 3edc177227c6a55280a5bb18b364b404.jpg (500x667, 46.3K)

There is nothing more hot than lesbians, since I can un dyke them in my fanfiction.. Just try and stop me!

I would depict her as putting up a tough girl facade to hide the fact that she’s ultimately just a very scared and lonely runaway who feels like she doesn’t belong anywhere. It would be semi-episodic with a theme about coping with loss and would often feature her in worlds without many recognized heroes. In it, America’s primary issues she needs to overcome are how she distrusts most people and refuses to face her problems, always running away when things get too hard

Attached: FF311794-448B-49F4-B290-82385863561E.jpg (832x1280, 398.15K)

The same way you write any other interesting character.
Their homosexuality is just a part of their personality that could either little or no bearing on the story. Just like heterosexual characters.

What is with Any Forums autism when it comes to homosexual, particularly lesbian, characters?

I still don't know what her powers are.
Fanfiction is free game.
make straight character gay
make gay character straight
make straight character bi
make gay character bi
make a character trans
make a rule 63 of a character
make a character a futanari
and on and on and on
Experienced fic enjoyers understand this rule. Its a free for all.
Alas some newbies get triggered by that. A pain I tell ya.

I would say its because they feel like if a character is gay(dude)/lesbian (woman) then that is their entire schtik.
Yet I personally can't think of many lesbian/bi girl characters where that's a thing.

Living portal gun but punches. Also flight so both could be metaphorical for running away

Interesting and you're right about the metaphor.

Yes please.

Attached: 114 - c2vUdHn.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Man how did they get away with Galatea raping Supergirl on CN?
It was a different time I guess.