How would the Justice League or Avengers fair against King Ghidorah? Not really a “who would win...

How would the Justice League or Avengers fair against King Ghidorah? Not really a “who would win?” question but more of a fun crossover you would write. Fun facts about Ghidorah:
>Alien
>Healing Factor like Wolverine
>Feeds on radiation and other energy
>Can fly
>Can survive in a vacuum
>Can fire lightning from each mouth
>Resistance to most Earth munitions found common in the military
How would you write it?

Attached: 62B195EF-B5FF-4A6D-8679-A9CC0E20C1E5.jpg (500x790, 195.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un2XJ9Ok0So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those look like tits

I’m sure yours are bigger

Avengers got their shit kicked in by Godzilla and not even a particularly overpowered one.

Oh you mean American Kaiju?

In theory Corporal Tod Ziller is significantly tougher than Godzilla although without a breath weapon:
>Super Solder Serum
>Infinity formula
>Lizard Serum
>Goblin Serum
>Bootleg Vita rays
>Also is a Hulk

If Avengers I would have Tony work on something to take him down while the heavy hitters do as heavy hitters do. Fight the big strong monster.
If Justice League I would have Batman and some other big thinkers on the League to do what I'd have Tony do while Superman, Wonder Woman, the Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, etc do as bricks do.

Sinestro Corp Ghidorah

In that situation I feel like Oa would send a shit load of Green Lanterns.
Hal, John, Kyle, Simon, Jessica, Sodom-Yat, and more.
Lets have Alan Scott show up for it too just because.

I came here to say the same thing, feel he should have 1 more boob.

Wanna motorboat them. Brbrbrbrbrbrbrbr!

That’s going to be Oa immediately hitting a panic button. The button just pages Alan Scott.

GAY

It does make me very happy, yeah.

Batman implements his anti-Ghidorah contingency. Flawless victory.

>avengers
most of them would get fucked up, ghidorah would go down but like half the team would be dead for half a year
>justice league
Superman would literally just throw it into the sun and be done with it, justice league is so stupidly fucking overpowered it's actually stupid these days.

Superman can actually be hurt by radiation and energy, so I think there's some threat level there. Plus we could say Ghidorah could consume the solar energy stored in Clark's cells

Attached: King Ghidorah poster.jpg (1080x1350, 122.16K)

They might be. You don't see a dick on that animal.

Based Batchad.

KING Ghidorah is all man. Well, technically he's 3 alien creatures fused together by a nuke but

Attached: Godzilla Neo King Ghidorah.jpg (900x665, 642K)

>radiation and energy,
Isn't that how Captain Atom fights him? I know he used red sun in radiation in JLU

>How would the Justice League or Avengers fair against King Ghidorah?
Ghidorahbuster

Showa Ghidorah would require pretty much everyone in either universe, but he can be run off at least.
Grand Ghidorah would be a universe level problem. Without the ultimate Deus Ex Machine, he’s virtually unstoppable, and as a baby wiped out entire planets within moments.

>Feeds on radiation and other energy
If it needs that radiation to function then Starfire solos it just like she does Kryptonians.

Yes. Granted Superman has a resistance to regular nuclear radiation but even that has a line. Captain Atom is basically Doctor Manhattan but severely nerfed, much like Firestorm
When has an Iron Man buster EVER worked?

Why would something that feeds on energy and can fly through space go to Earth and not, for example, the Sun?

Their first enemy is stronger

Attached: The_Brave_and_the_Bold_28.jpg (1000x1477, 414.69K)

>When has an Iron Man buster EVER worked?
When did I say it would work?

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

>When has an Iron Man buster EVER worked?
MCU. Literally just in the MCU.

Because Ghidorah is a prick who likes to destroy planets to suit his needs
youtube.com/watch?v=Un2XJ9Ok0So

Also he basically creates electrical category 5 storms just by flying

Attached: King Ghidorah The King of Terror.jpg (900x1399, 1.86M)

Avengers first enemy is also stronger

Attached: Loki_Laufeyson_%28Earth-616%29_from_Thor_Vol_3_12_0001.jpg (1000x1518, 279.58K)

Starro really doesn't get enough respect in books unfortunately.
>Loki
>Strong
He's a manipulating fag and that's about it

Alan is balls deep in Ella Hollywood when he gets the call