Any Forums choose one!

Any Forums choose one!

Attached: elsa vs isabela.jpg (1775x1237, 578.46K)

Neither

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

The only one for me

Plus, I don't want my dick to get frostbite

Attached: Smugabella.png (1920x1038, 1.66M)

>choosing a lesbian guaranteed not to fuck you
ISHYGDDT

Elsa. Isabela's dress, while a pretty color, is a rather ugly frock and honestly I think she's more likely to be a lesbian. Elsa was never proposed to, but Isabela declined Mariano's proposal. Not to say that really means anything about their sexuality. It just seems like Isabela was putting on a bigger act than Elsa.

Dolores

I've always preferred blondes especially over anything looking like whatever is on the left.

this one

Attached: Lucifer4Angry.png (580x730, 209.23K)

Elsa has cute feet and Isabella's are never show. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.

Attached: 1578087749676.jpg (1114x712, 153.33K)

I'm tired of latinas, being one myself. I want to infest Elsa's smug hole with my beaner seeds 24/7

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 23.22K)

Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel.

Isabela won't freeze the house when she gets mad

Elsa is superior

>TFW you are the member of your family with a massive fucking boner for Elsa
>TFW your brother is the one who managed to marry one of the Disneyworld Elsa's.
The worst part is that she's actually perfect for him so it makes me even fucking more deprassed, because i feel bad for wanting to cuck my brother... But i still do.

Attached: why_bother_living.jpg (495x636, 41.83K)

She was going with the flow in hopes that she would get the life of her dreams as per Bruno's vision. She didn't realize she had to stand up for herself and thus say she wasn't into Mariano.

But they’re both lesbians

Let it go

>but Isabela declined Mariano's proposal.

Going by the deleted scenes, I think Isa not wanting to marry Mariano was more due to it being just another aspect in which her life had been planned for her, and another case of her being loved for the act she puts on rather than herself; which is why she went for the Ugly Nerd instead
Interestingly, her general demeanor felt a lot more "Elsa-like" too

Bruno

Elsa.
Right looks like a goblin