Has Butch Fartman ever talked about how he caused a shooting...

Has Butch Fartman ever talked about how he caused a shooting? Since he constantly talks about how he's responsible for our childhoods according to him or other shit like Timmy Turner's original actor killing herself has he ever talked about this?

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 100.49K)

Shit thread. OP is a moron.

did he go to waifu heaven or is he in waifu hell watching satan rape-fuck her waifu in the asshole?

Definitely waifu hell since he picked such a garbage tier waifu to begin with. I was just watching his manifesto last night and it's still hilariously cringe. Talking about to his father
>"When is the last time you ever said you were proud of me? IT's all about money isn't it?! Well Guess what? Money's fucking worthless, you whore."
He was a 24 year old that worked part time during the retard shift of a grocery store. He never grew up passed an emo 14 year old. He also had the gayest music taste ever.

He's literally your average Any Forumsumblr that spends every waking moment spamming waifu/coom posts 24/7, only he unironically accomplished more by having a job and making passion projects, even if it was complete garbage.

Stone, glass house, etc.

>only he unironically accomplished more
he killed 2 people and became a laughing stock so pathetic even Any Forums can say ''hey at least that's not me!''

Damn.

Attached: libby.jpg (720x649, 92.87K)

This, he used to cross dress, get mad that his parents didn't talk to him about it, and then the autopsy revealed he was wearing his mom's underwear under his clothes during the shooting. And his autistic obsession with the columbine fags talking about them like he knew them is so embarrassing. And he tried to come up with any justification for doing this and one of his excuses was the mild fender bender he had in a parking lot fucked him up mentally because 2 people that he never interacted with once that went to the same school as him in different years died in a car crash, you know the most common way people on this planet die besides illness and old age. He was an attention seeking fag that never once took responsibility and realized how cringe he was and grew up. Instead 3 people had to die for him to live out his Chris Chan level delusion of becoming his gay ghost girl OC if he murdered people and then killed himself. He deserves all the mocking he gets.

>and then the autopsy revealed he was wearing his mom's underwear under his clothes during the shooting
proof?

Attached: 1643604132390.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Oh without a doubt he should absolutely be mocked and those unfortunate souls who were killed should be mourned. What many don't realize is that many on here are basically looking into a mirror with Randy, a worthless individual hooked and overly-obsessed with nothing but a waifu from a children's cartoon to the point that was all that defined his sad existence, what makes you different from him?

Willpower. Funny that this spineless shit has more willpower than Any Forumsumblr. He made lore videos and collaborated with people for his retarded EGS shit and managed to kill others and most important of all, removed himself while many here at the very most accomplish making off-topic waifu/coom threads on here and not /aco/ and make ESL fanfics.

>being so mad at hornyposters you defend a tranny killer
now i have a moral reason to husbandofag

>minwage, dA doodles, suicide
>accomplished more
Anyone who isn't lying face down in a ditch is doing better than this basketcase ever did.

But why was it a shooting instead of arson? Did Randy Stair have a dialogue with Ember and did Ember feel like arson was too traumatic? Why do ghosts want tributes of human lives anyways?

Attached: trey parker matt stone reaction gif with a random number of 4141943013660.gif (500x422, 650.81K)

You mean killer tranny. Although I guess in the end he was a tranny killer too.

That's not willpower that's autistic dedication. Creating your own problems is bad but using them as an excuse to hurt people that have nothing to do with is obviously worse.
If he had willpower he'd fixed his shit or at least shot someone that deserved it.

TRANNY PHANTOM

(HE'S A PHANTOM. TRANNY PHANTOM)

YO, DANNY FENTON, HE WAS JUST FOURTEEN

WHEN HIS PARENTS BUILT A VERY STRANGE MACHINE

IT WAS DESIGNED TO VIEW A GENDER UNSEEN

(HE'S GONNA GHOST 'EM ALL CAUSE HE IS TRANNY PHANTOM)

WHEN IT DIDN'T QUITE WORK, HIS FOLKS THEY JUST QUIT

THEN DANNY TOOK A LOOK INSIDE OF IT

THERE WAS A GREAT BIG FLASH, EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED

HIS DICK GOT CHOPPED OFF AND ALL REARRANGED

(PHANTOM, PHANTOM)

WHEN HE FIRST WOKE UP HE REALIZED

HE HAD SNOW WHITE PUS AND BLOODSHOT EYES

HE COULD FUCK HIMSELF ALL DAY AND CRY ALL NIGHT

AND HE WAS MORE OF A FAILURE THAN THE COLUMBINE FREAKS

IT WAS THEN THAT HE KNEW WHAT HE HAD TO DO

HE HAD TO STOP ALL THE CIS LIKE ME AND YOU

HE'S HERE TO DO WHAT SOCIAL OUTCASTS DO

HE'S GONNA GHOST 'EM ALL CAUSE HE IS TRANNY PHANTOM

GONNA GHOST 'EM ALL CAUSE HE IS TRANNY PHANTOM

GONNA GHOST 'EM ALL CAUSE HE'S (TRANNY PHANTOM)

I mean I dunno man what's weirder a machine that makes you into a tranny or a machine that just half kills you?

The former is at least ostensibly possible according to prevalent medical science.

>Why do ghosts want the souls of the most powerful animals on the planet?

You answered your own question.

your mask is slipping and you're showing everyone just how effete and worthless you are by conflating violent autism with willpower, a positive trait. only someone with no will to speak of would confuse one for the other, or envy it. project more, and maybe get a job or kill yourself

why is Any Forums deliberately avoiding his tranny fascination he had, is it because trannymods would, conveniently, delete this thread? the fucker was a coomer wishing to transition into a woman, this was a pretranny who did everyone a favor and off himself like all trannies should

That one audio recording where he talks about one of his OC waifus and talks about how she died in his made up fiction and you can hear the fucker on the verge of tears like he's straight up crying and having a mental breakdown about his made up shitty OCs rape and death

How does one even become like this?

Attached: 1623781044059.png (680x544, 547.47K)

You know what I find so weird about Randy?
he was a self claimed tranny but he hated gays like he straight up said he once had a talk with a gay fan of his and the gay fan was talking about his personal problems with being gay and Randy said that while he pretended to be nice he hated the gay guy and wished he was dead

How is that possible? can you really be a tranny but hate gays?
Oh and he hated blacks too so that only makes it funnier.

Attached: 1641999820508.jpg (248x203, 7.1K)

AGP. If he did become a tranny, he would have been a transbian

Well this thread is not interesting at all