New Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl trailer Feburary 3rd

twitter.com/NickBrawlGame/status/1486760929463136256?t=5J-RLU9WVIUGX5gIuz6LoA&s=19
Do any of you still play this?

Attached: 1643634186916.jpg (1920x1080, 401.56K)

No. I regret buying it. Melee and PM EX+ are way better

They prioritize aprill over raph and donnie.

Attached: 128803383086220110725-22047-nt9h61.jpg (600x357, 13.14K)

Not even your precious Jenny can fix this game.

No. I stopped more or less after the first week.

Ok. I don’t care.

Pisses me off that all fighters and stages were unlocked at the start. That, combined with a focus on multiplayer, greatly decreases, if not completely obliterates any ounce of replay value this game could've had.

Too redundant. I'd be pissed if they had more Avatar or Loud House characters too. Three reps should be the maximum for any show.

They developer choose a side character that can't fight over a main character.

Yeah, this is a very bizarre roster that looked damn AI generated. Nigel over Eliza and Helga over Arnold makes the game feel incomplete.

The game can be saved with a relaunch but it must have multiple new characters, costumes, items, and voicelines, all at once. No less than that can do it

What's funny is that April is actually fun to play as and against. The turtles were hyper-cancer.

CatDog doing the Chad pose right there.

>No Karai

>No Karai
>No Donatello
>No Raph
>No Shredder
>No Casey
>No Rat King
>No Leatherhead
>No Baxter
>No Fugitoid
>No Savanti Romero
>No Renet
>No Hun
>No Bishop
>The only three TMNT characters they got use the shitty 80's cartoon as a template, even though it's literally the only one not owned by Nickelodeon.

Man, this sucks....

Attached: 3458214263_1c3c85e1c4_o.png (529x660, 63.13K)

If it's too redundant then just use a Turtle brother from all four shows and everyone would be satisfied. But no, they literally half ass it just like they did with the rest of the game.

Attached: f39.jpg (623x285, 49.55K)

The game is just poorly designed with every character having the same flowchart. The turtles are only good because they have more range.

It sure does

Imagine playing fighting games for the singleplayer lol

It feels like in some cases, they went with the more "fun and interesting to play" character than the main one

I hate how quick attacks, strong attacks and special moves are near indistinguishable for certain characters. For a fighting game that's one of the biggest sins you can do.