Pa Pa-Pa Pa Pa Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa Pa Pa Pa-Pa

Excited for the third and final season, Any Forums?

Attached: Adolescent-Astral.jpg (1024x576, 185.35K)

i have to catch up first before i could say that i'm excited

The cast got too big for it's own good.

yeah, my only fear is 2nd season was underwhelming

Yeah but it's the kinda cast that could get backseated really easily and it wouldn't feel out of place

I liked it better than first

I thought the ending of season 2 was a good place to stop but the show hasn't failed to charm me yet
When's it drop?

Thursday.

Managed seeing all of s1, dropped s2 halfway out of boredom. The whole arc with Jo and Xhan wasn't really grabbing me. I felt like the show lost sight of its original whimsy and coming of age story to faff about on some philosophical thing about being a leader for far too long.

I'm also not sure if its a product of the anti-shilling by that one Craig schizo on here that has subliminally neutered my enthusiasm for the show or if it really was starting to lose its way. Not sure what to expect out of season 3 now that the cast is bloated like says.

2nd season started so childish I dropped after episode 1, then just fast forwarded the rest, and apparently, the rest isn't that good anyway.

Honestly a time jump S3 would be a better solution

I'm ready to conclude another fun series but is half right, cast is big but with only around 6 episodes or so I can say we might see some of them just act like bystanders

> city vaguely looks like Townsville
>that logo
Holy shit, not even trying to be subtle are they

Attached: ppg.png (1378x689, 839.16K)

Stopped watching after the first season after seeing what they did to my main man Chuck

Attached: chuck.jpg (392x380, 27.33K)

Yeah.
It's gonna suck and make me mad, but yeah.

Attached: FKFNI2DXIAAHPzE.jpeg.jpg (573x573, 33.43K)

It'd be a shame if all this was an attempt to pull in people's attentions by banking on nostalgia, only for the third season to still be ignored entirely. Especially shameful if a controversial live-action reboot turns out to be the only way to get people talking rather than a cute little reference from the OG creator himself.

Attached: PPG.jpg (1920x1080, 188.81K)

At least it isn't Young Justice.

Anyone else it weird the show is basically watching a super hero obsessed autistic kid getting cucked by the universe itself?
I feel like this is the origin of a super villain in a twisted way
>KID WHY
>YOU GOT ALL THE GLORY AND I WAS SLIME AND I GAVE YOU SUPER POWERS TO START WITH WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK

So what's next for Craig? he mentioned on Twitter that he has more ideas on development but not mentioning that it will go to Netflix so probably the theory that he returned Disney due Lauren's Toil and Trouble fiasco might be real

imb4 >he ends up on Nickelodeon

>only for the third season to still be ignored entirely
>still
Nah, it's getting ignored even more, the twitter tag is basically dead, zero good fanart and stuff. I guess the second season killed the hype.

Attached: FJj1CMqVUAM8WVd.jpeg.jpg (1659x2048, 317.57K)

>I liked Kid Cosmic season 1.
>Season 2 is about Jo. Kid repeatedly gets the slime powers, being even more useless than he was in season 1.
I think I'm done here.

Don't let the mod hit you on the way out.