Attractive wife

>attractive wife
>ugly husband
Why is it never the opposite?

Attached: 614e669bbeb80.image.jpg (800x450, 73.79K)

Post example?

She fat as fuck nigga what you mean? Her skin look like filthy mud bro.

he's unironically more attractive lmao

yeah its not really that she's overweight. there's just something about her face that i don't like

Women would be up in arms if the wife is portrayed in any negative light

Because you over fetishize women and rarely if ever see them as ugly unless they are outright grotesque.

It's eerily realistic though, talented young beautiful asian girl goes for mid tier white guy.
Non whites detected take your self hatred and inferiority complex elsewhere.

Remember Toonsylvania? Melissa Screetch's parents are an example of this being reversed.

she is a fat shitskin, literally dime a dozen worthless ho

Completely agree. Her face just doesn't do anything for me.

That thing is asian? Daaaamn nigga you niggas better step your game up real real soon or you gonna end up like those manlet memes bro.

Yeah she's asian. I guess to an extent you can indeed say she's pretty meh and only liked by horny men, but I have yet to see femanons come out and call Molly's dad hot so...

He's not really ugly, just goofy looking
They like to make dads goofballs for comedy.
Women also have a larger range of physical attractiveness.

>I have yet to see femanons come out and call Molly's dad hot so...
Please, femanons have shit tastes any way.

The Davenports. Now there's an attractive family.

Attached: Davenports.jpg (896x1163, 575.26K)

Andrea must've been adopted.

She's not attractive, you're just a loser with yellow fever.

is Andromeda's hair dyed?

Trash Thread:

Nigga, this is Any Forumsom, here as long as has THICC THIGHS or something people will fap to a turd

why the fuck are we being moved to trash?

The mom is alright. She has sort of oddly defined cheeks. But the dad is definitely hot.

You have zero idea what women find attractive. None.

>inbred upper-crust New Englanders
Nah.

Money

This is not an example, but there are plenty of stereotypes in media that are just opposite of reality. Such as the idea that women are the romantic sex while men only think with their dicks and cheat all the time (ironically, Chads who do engage in such behavior are considered highly romantic and caring individuals by both women and men, gee I wonder why).

The mom looks like she got a face lift.