What happened to Villainous haven't seen anything new related to it in a good while

What happened to Villainous haven't seen anything new related to it in a good while

Attached: image_2022-01-31_111045.png (1500x2314, 2.61M)

It's out. It alright but, just like a lot of CN Latin America shows the girls are gorgeous but, there's not much to post about besides that.

Attached: 1607938415107.gif (280x499, 3.18M)

Okay we got vicky, cliche joke, forgettable smart character, and the self insert front and center.

It's out only in Mexico but there're two books coming out in February for international release (in Spanish)

What, why books ?
He should just get the show on adult swim

one season has been released in Spanish. there's a link in the Mega thread. I heard they're working on an English dub

Attached: demencia flex.gif (560x484, 953.66K)

Alan Ituriel is very keen on getting it on Cartoon Network.

giving Black Hat some kind of dark magic in the show compared to the shorts seems risky. he's shown to be effectively omnipotent. don't know how I feel about that

Attached: black hat hiss.gif (729x540, 286.53K)

>why books ?
So we could learn about the lore without looking for podemos bailar password.

Being omnipotent would make him shit.

I'm sure the reason the show took so long to come out and why Black Hat is no longer the main character was because Black Hat was discovered to be the self-insert power fantasy of their creator and CN wanted to dial that back.

Attached: So Upset Black Hat Lost He Had To Make A Change.png (3808x179, 52.17K)

>spic creator makes his oc literally invicible
lol

Attached: 819273182.jpg (640x479, 37.13K)

That's what happens when you watch to much dragon ball.

based CN
but also if Black Hat can do pretty much anything he wants why even bother running a business? is it just to cuck heroes using his mostly inept underlings for keks?

Attached: fucking heroes get off my board.gif (605x461, 1.02M)

is it just to cuck heroes using his mostly inept underlings for keks?
Pretty much. Supposedly he had already taken over the world several times before but he got bored of it.

I see. seems like shit writing for a character to have that kind of power

Attached: flug seethe.gif (610x487, 716.59K)

>one season
aren't those like five episodes`how are five episodes one season?

Ask the UK

I don’t think there’s adult swim for mexico, but even if there was, animation takes time. Be glad we get merch, it shows CN cares about the IP enough to put merch out for it, which is more people can say about most CN series

There was some interview with Alan after the first batch of eps came out. Basically first part will focus on Flug, Dem, and 505 lore and then eventually Black Hat. He implies Black Hat might have something that can hurt him (saying Flug theorizes it and that he might be right) and that Black Hat is rusty and out of practice as he never has to try (the team wants BH to do bonkers shit but nothing yet as it focuses on the others for now). He also talks about pantheons and other godlike beings being in the setting and how they will show up / be alluded to in future eps along with stuff he cant talk about.

If I had to guess, some super Light/Order entity will show up to actually manage to push BH back and then he'd have to get back in gear

The business is for shits and giggles and to give himself some form of challenge. It's like doing a no weapon or no level run in a game to him

People that enjoy this powerscalling shit deserve the rope