A new episode of Russia's horse girl cartoon premiered earlier this month. I got to admit...

A new episode of Russia's horse girl cartoon premiered earlier this month. I got to admit, I completely forgot about it and struggled to remember what it was called. They release an episode every month which seems pretty staggered to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfvxKvPN7IM

Attached: 1641190716494.png (700x778, 744.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6lMKrEXxEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tomboys don't violate the no homo laws?

They did a surprisingly proficient English dub for most of the first episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6lMKrEXxEg

Feels like Neznayka on the Moon mixed with Futurama. Nice worldbuilding and animation but I notice the writing kinda gets more incoherent in every new episode so far which is the problem of all modern Russian show nowadays sadly. I hope they get their shit together soon.

She looks like she ________________.

>>mlp

they dislike anthros

Is the shit with the ghost trying to build up to some larger plot? I don’t know why cartoons can’t just be cartoons anymore. They all have to have some lore hooks.

>Is the shit with the ghost trying to build up to some larger plot?
So far they just ignore her completely, not even trying to come up with an excuse to delay it, just don't give a fuck whatsoever.

>new episode is out
>I still won't watch it

Attached: smug GILF.png (288x288, 179.9K)

Tomboys are the most straight girls on the planet.

Attached: fa0.jpg (1200x1523, 374.19K)

saddles and rides human men, YEEHAW

You have that backwards.

Strangely, they write the show in English first. Maybe they're hoping for it to go international?

Attached: img-2.jpg (1511x1008, 269.92K)

It was weird realizing they're dubbing over English mouth movement.
Probably hoping for Little Horse-tier success. Or at least close to it. It would rock if Ginji ushered in an animation renaissance spearheaded by Russia.

I would already rock if there is Ginji_(1) in e621.
We just can't have nice things.

>horse girl cartoon
MOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS
>implying
They love equestria girls and pony fur suits and thats borderline anthro.

wouldn't they like the crotch tits she probably has at least?

Give it time and keep everyone updated when new episodes come out. Maybe a tovarish will deliver.

Or a lonbluewolf delivers because if you search for unknown characters there's always at least one pic made by him.

Ah, lonbluewolf. The McDonald's of rule 34. Not bad by any means and good for a quickie.