Bruno is a "sleeper hit" now

>bruno is a "sleeper hit" now
What kind of viral marketing bullshit is this?

Attached: bruno.jpg (285x351, 31.36K)

I dont think the movie is bad but the hype surrounding it feels like something exclusive to the internet, you can ask anyone in the real world about this movie and/or its songs and they'll be indifferent or glad to discuss it with you at most.

You must be part of it since I see 8 other threads up right now about that song

Other than Dolores's part which is pure banger, the song is only okay and narratively makes everyone singing come across as cunts.

The reprisals are at least worth it, but I don't get the hype. It's structurally amazing, but it's not an earworm.

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

It literally says Tik Tok hit right there, they latch on to the most random music to blow up.

I think the song is popular because it tricks you into thinking the movie has a villain. So it's the closest thing to a villain song and thus the best one in the whole experience.

REMINDER TO ALL ANONS, AVATARFAGGING IS AGAINST THE RULES AND SO IS SPAMMING.
DO THE NEEDFUL SIRS

Same one pushing the line that little girls just LOVE the muscle-girl. Because apparently there's just not enough "strong women" for them to adore.

Look man, no one expected the $200 million Thanksgiving Disney movie to be watched by anyone. It's the true definition of a sleeper hit.

>"sleeper hit"
It means that Encanto will put you to sleep out of boredom and you will hit your face against something.

its called cope, op

Damn encanto right there with the greats like hit or miss and im already tracer

It's not GILFs it's is GMILFs.

learns yours terminologies you dildos.

What's the difference

Skwizgard, is that you?

>bruno
Who?

How is reading so difficult for you?

The M makes it sound like you've got balls in your mouth.

underrated post

how can one person be so utterly based?

Does this shit seem extremely astroturfed to anyone else? There's all this stuff about how apparently this song is currently even bigger than "Let it Go" was at its peak, yet despite seeing neither movie and being about the same level of detached from pop culture as I was when Frozen came out, I heard Let it Go everywhere, while I still haven't heard this supposedly inescapable "Bruno" hit yet.

Attached: 1635453456947.png (200x200, 27.74K)

It got released on Disney plus around Christmas, families met on Christmas and word of mouth spread.