Is anime better than sex?

Is anime better than sex?

Attached: Misato-Katsuragi-fCSXhLNeY-b.jpg (600x600, 61.68K)

>ywn fuck eva girls
why even live

Attached: 73567567356853782721.jpg (1254x1600, 524.21K)

Unironically one of life's biggest disappointments is finding out that sex isn't half as good as hentai will have you believe.

didn't that specific anime call out the main character and audience by proxy for fapping to anime girls instead of talking to real women?

Depends on the sex, vanilla sex yeah not as good as anime. Get into anal though and we’ll that’s another story.

fuck

Attached: 7678376.jpg (740x370, 40.1K)

Yeah, like it's fun and the emotional intimacy you share with someone you deeply care about is nice, but it's not the be all and end all by any means.

The real excitement comes from seeing her naked for the first time.

Forget the eva girls I want to fuck the eva women.

Attached: file.png (360x360, 180.26K)

Reggie rules from Twelvegelion

Attached: 91d1a781b4725561.jpg (1200x891, 218.55K)

Blowjobs are better than sex. Blowjobs while watching anime are pretty good too.

It's true. All the nerves for sexual release are at the very TIP of the foreskin so memes like "tightness" and "prime" don't even matter.

Attached: 74495fd9-2efd-4663-a5a7-0ce6d10d6743.gif (540x405, 2.88M)

its the ultimate form of chemical castration

Yes

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1818, 271.02K)

It's still pretty nice specially if it's while you're with someone you love.
Like this guy said.
I can also said that if you're somehow coerced into sex by your girlfriend because you had a really big fight and you're super high "because how fucked up is" it can be really really shit like I understand what rape is gross

I maintain that Ritsuko would be best girl if not for her own shit taste.

This is also true :^)

Attached: id_by_downeyrainbow2plz_d35u6n6-fullview.jpg (900x675, 85.78K)

Is it bad that I actually like 69'ing way better than actual sex?

That said, missionary a best

>have a great female friend
>we finally decide to fuck one time
>now she' begging me to give her a baby and saying I only value her body and not her

Don't have sex with your friends. It will screw up your dynamic even if you don't believe it will.

Attached: 1639785172662.png (1334x750, 2.84M)

>have sex once
>now she wants a family
damn user you did that all with one fuck?

It’s not that uncommon, there’s a lot of guys bad at sex.

I'm pretty sure she was a virgin. i dunno shes nerdy as fuck like me.

My ex hated me and she consistently complained that she missed the sex that we had even though she was very sexually active

Its only good if the other person is catering to you. Its achievable, but "mutually enjoyable sex" is a meme.

She's already pregnant and trying to trick you into this shit.

Attached: 4547475.jpg (219x230, 4.81K)

Idk I don't believe that many people lie about it. Perhaps it's just very difficult which I guess would make it a meme

Sounds like she liked you all along senpai

Because she was fucking guys bad at sex and you were good at it. A lot of guys fuck and don’t think of the girl and a lot of guys won’t eat pussy. So if a girl finds a guy with a good size dick that’ll eat them out and actually try and hold it in and not just pound the entire time they’ll probably try to ether keep you or make you a fuck buddy.

Sex life being happy for both parties is ether lucky or compromising.

It's pretty cool for the first 6months to a year...but after that...yeah.