FNAF fan media

Let's take a small trip down memory lane, shall we?

In this thread, we're going to be talking about the fan-work that was created by the FNAF fandom during the mid-late 2010s. This includes things such as fanart, fan comics, and fan videos that were made during that time.

Attached: Mike.jpg (256x400, 16.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nefskullcritique.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would post some of this stuff if I could find it. I remember being enthralled by this specific form of FNAF fanart. I distinctly remember a character named "Doll" or something to that effect that was Mike's girlfriend.

Oh boy, haven't seen this in a long-ass time. I remember how the security guards were each their own characters, along with the animatronics. Especially Toy Chica being horny for one of them.

Why that specific timeframe? Shit is still being made now and days, and a lot of it is pretty high quality.
Is it just for the nostalgia trip?

Wonder where this artist is right now. Still doing FNAF?

What I wanna know is, who keeps eating all the pizza in the kitchen?

killed himself probably

This probably, you can always tell if someone is mentally ill if they use shitty Tumblr art styles. Either killed themself or trooned out.
t. mentally ill tranny

I miss weaver's FNAF stuff, never cared for any of the zootopia stuff

Attached: roxy.jpg (850x623, 73.97K)

no but they're apparently a shit show
faked suicide and shit theres a whole blog on it
nefskullcritique.tumblr.com/

also they have kiddie nudes apparently

Attached: c46e63ae4947bd19446f28c71d6ab8a0.png (329x272, 92.2K)

i remember browsing this whole blog a while back but they made up a therapist that would not be saying shit a therapist would

Attached: tumblr_c3c2e3775712ab67b0ddb7f69b16f892_6c710d75_500.png (500x543, 187.78K)

Attached: A03FA66B-94F3-47CE-B367-5EF4E04F6851.jpg (1146x2048, 533.87K)

Kosperry's art gives me such a nostalgia boner for a time that I wasn't even alive for. Well that and I also love Don Bluth's art-style so much.

Anyone remember sonic99rae

Rebornica was such a massive player in the fnaf fandom during it's early days. Makes me wish that she wasn't such a bitch and had her fans harass that poor artist who was trying to continue her au.

I would've loved to see what her take on the Glamrock animatronics would look like.

so is this tread just entirely relitigating tumblr drama from 7 years ago?

This is one of her many fnaf artpieces.

This is why I wish that the Fnaf SB teaser episodes looked more Don-Bluth, rather than Hanna Barbera.

Attached: Pizza_Time.jpg (1920x1706, 351.63K)

>Why that specific timeframe?
Because 2015-2018 was when you had the GOOD shit that was made by the Fnaf fans. Sure there's a lot of amazing stuff now, but the stuff made from way back gave you that nostalgic feeling, even if it was from half a decade ago.

>Is it just for the nostalgia trip?
Yes. Yes it is.

>never cared for any of the zootopia stuff
Weak

Attached: e05d3a418934f4b52e41d6fb93613004.png (800x1200, 146.85K)

This the person you were talking about?

Attached: 99rae.jpg (550x825, 113.82K)

At first glance I thought this thread was going to be about the "your boyfriend" game now that it's getting a comic. All these bald grey men look the same.

Rebornica probably quit the art scene after the massive backlash she got from having her fans harass that one fan artist, which laid to said artist deleting her whole account.

Holy shit, it DOES look like that "Your boyfriend" game doesn't it?

I wonder if the artist was inspired by Rebornica's art-style.

Let me get some more Kosperry FNAF art. It's so good.

Yep she was pretty famous during the early days of the fnaf fandom making short youtube videos of the fnaf characters like her famous video of the soup store meme unfortunately she had some mental issues and was involved in some drama like this infamous case of her supposedly telling a fan to kill himself