How did they make this man so based?

How did they make this man so based?

He’s just the best fucking guy. Every expression he makes, he WORSHIPS his woman. He knows he’s fucking lucky to be a part of this powerful family, and he isn’t a nigger about it.

Also half responsible for some of the most delicious animated bussy in cinema in eons.

Based.

Attached: 4F21B03D-CF00-486B-A383-41E66D165EED.jpg (828x1022, 548.57K)

>animated bussy
Is that you, Camilofag?
I see you're trying to drum up support for Felix because you're upset about Cuckmilo not being able to take Mirabel from Bruno. It's not going to work.

Calm down, he have less than 4 min of screen time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-223602_YouTube.jpg (720x501, 80.53K)

We get it OP you're gay.

>BASED
>WORSHIPS WOMAN
pick one.

There’s nothing more based than being faithful in your marriage

He's just mastered his own internal nirvana, abuela can't shake what can't be shook. He just wants to make love to Pepa and raise his kids. Simple pursuits make you happy.

I wish this post could be a board header

His life is suffering though, he spends most of his day trying to make sure she doesn’t get pissed off and is happy all the time. The relationship is literally the definition of emotional abuse

And yet he couldn't save his wedding day from Bruno, the real chad of the movie.

He didn’t have to “save” anything. It was a joyous day. His bitch is a little crazy, all Mexican bitches are.

I want a spin-off where Felix tries to make Bruno “cool”, find him a love and be his wingman. It’d basically be That’s So Raven, he gets a vision at the start of the episode of things either being great or falling apart, and then Felix tries to get him laid! It’s a great pitch honestly.

he comes in and balances out his wife during a stressful point in time for her. He's her rock you fucking mong. It's called being in a balanced loving relationship.

There’s being in a loving relationship and being emotionally drained by someone that constantly needs you to comfort them

I was invited

Attached: sketch-1643579398543.png (1560x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: Angryfelix.jpg (1420x1303, 246.13K)

Attached: 1643205380972.png (634x383, 304.71K)

He doesn't seem drained to me. Looks like he's on cloud nine.

Marrying a nice lady with superpowers and having cool superpowered babies with her? That's the dream.

He’s literally constantly trying to distract her and keep her happy, even if you are initially happy with the situation there is a breaking point and honestly in a couple of scenes he looked like he was gonna break Also having kids to fix said toxic relationship isn’t healthy either and makes things worse in the end

I don't see it. Felix never seems burdened by Pepa. He empathizes with her when she's stressed but comforting her is usually effortless for him and he usually has a smile on his face while doing it. He is understanding of her deal, and in general he seems like a hard guy to bother. Someone like him is actually perfect for Pepa.

he has banned clouds and that's why he's based

NO CLOUDS ALLOWED

Attached: 74E489B5-3FB4-4D94-9533-C0B9874FDA11.png (486x486, 351.5K)

>Try to upload something to the cloud
>Felix bursts through the door yelling like a rabid animal and proceeds to beat the shit out of me
>"NO! CLOUDS! ALLOWEEEEED!"

The name Felix means lucky. The man was born fortunate.

oh thank god I thought I was weird for noticing his fat thick ass.