Did Bruno have a crush on Mirabel

Attached: F4D51CB0-BA55-4462-9917-69AF6B9719DF.jpg (1200x675, 89.13K)

No, of fucking course not.

So is Disney just poking fun at themselves here?

Boo!! Whatever happened to love wins?

It's a crush like Quasimodo loved Esmeralda. Quasimodo couldn't get out, so his options over who to pine over were limited. But now that Bruno is out, he can get all the chicas he wants.

But he only wants Mirabel...

Yes.
Why, out of all the stories he mentioned, did he mention a reversed gender version of them in a forbidden love story. He could have said cousins or siblings, but he chose an aunt and nephew.

Coincidence, I think not!

Attached: coincidence.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

She ugly

This ship is getting so much good art on Twitter!

Attached: bestship.jpg (1200x1200, 127.49K)

What kind of father would Bruno be?

Attached: family.jpg (1949x1949, 371.42K)

It's important to keep the magic in the family, or else you risk diluting the miracle...

Maybe he was implying his sister wants to fuck his nephew, the dashing rogue who can look like whoever they want with the biggest cock in town?

I'm not into incest but I think that's already unintentionally canon.
First generation are OP. Weather control, seeing the future, super healing
Second generation are milder more focused on invidual feats. Strength, hearing, shapshift, flowers, animal talking...all are pretty mild compared ro their parents.
Next generation would probably be minor powers at this rate. Sharp vision, speed, smell, flexibility

>Pepa wanting to fuck Camilo when she has Felix
No, he chose this story out of all he made specifically to tell Mirabel.

Attached: cute.jpg (828x1024, 146.38K)

I'm going to ignore the Brunibel shit for a minute and say that in all honesty Bruno would be an absolute fucking wreck of a new father. He'd absolutely spend a good portion of the pregnancy looking into the future to figure out what the fuck to expect, only to agonize over how to interpret the visions. This would only get worse after the babies are born, he'd be so emotional over the littlest things because he knows just enough about their futures to be distraught at how little he knows about their futures, and that would make him a nervous sobbing wreck until his wife calmly (but firmly) helps him realize he doesn't need to know everything to be a good dad, at which point he would make a concentrated effort to calm down and provide for his family.

Yes, but he also has Mirabel to support him.

Attached: ohno.jpg (925x1009, 115.09K)

How? I thought Twitter hated age gap.

They do, but this movie has somehow managed to get some good artists to ship them. They ignore the haters and make fun of them.

How lewd!

Attached: tongue.jpg (1000x711, 71.92K)

うおおおおああああああ!!!叔父エロっ!!!!!!叔父の腹と鼠!!!!!!エロだ…

Brumira, Mirabruno, Brunibel... I'm surprised the different names haven't taken some momentum out of the ship as it scatters fans across different tags.

Wouldn't it just be abel? You know? Cause we don't talk about Bruno?

Twitter artists tag them all. They can't decide. Doesn't matter because I can find the art no matter what I type.

How does the economy of a pseudo royality of magical people work in the Encanto?
Are they communist? Do the Madrigal's provide for most of them with the help of their miracles?