This moment was where the lore really jumped the shark...

This moment was where the lore really jumped the shark. I know it’s a pretty big debate on when Earth’s Lore got fucked, but this moment was where shit really went downhill.

Attached: CA72BCE5-C14C-4996-B0FA-23EB22BD93A9.jpg (495x294, 58.31K)

I never got the hate for this character. They set the foundation for everything. It's not their fault everything that came after was shit.

Psh, everyone knows that Earth's lore went down hill when they had to come up with such a lame excuse to explain the moon. A mars size planet collide, really? How farfetched can you get? I swear if it wasn't for the Great Oxidization arc I'd have given up on the show completely

Attached: Artist's_concept_of_collision_at_HD_172555.jpg (3000x2400, 356.84K)

>"hurr durr Earth should have been the Swimming Show forever"
Going To Land was where Earth actually started to get interesting you fucking contrarian

>They set the foundation for everything. It's not their fault everything that came after was shit.
Shitty foundation means shitty everything else

>still watching after the Triassic–Jurassic reboot event
They killed off a cast of characters we'd followed for millions of years, only to replace them with literal furries. What an absolute joke.

People hate this guy? I thought this was a pretty well liked arc.

>Pretending the martian battle arc didn't happen
You can run from kino, but you can't hide

I was never too into the shit before the Humanity Arc. I know it’s really recent but there’s so much shit going on you can’t help but be entertained.
This guy is the most overrated villain of the bunch though. He’s a bumbling moron who only gets so far because all the other major characters are complete idiots.

Attached: 8BEC6548-3E23-4D42-A2A5-1DC8F53932E6.jpg (1021x1282, 271.14K)

She was a Mary-sue. The arthropods had land for millions of years and suddenly and for no reason she just takes over everything. It's complete bullshit. I bet the author has a spine, the fuck.

The show was pretty fucking boring until the victorian arc then got boring again after it ended. Must have been a guest writer

The Cretaceous arc was where it peaked IMHO, though the Bronze Age seasons did have their moments.

Eh, lame as he was, it was nothing compared to the Villain Decay that happened to that Marx guy. First few episode he's in he's a complex villain who just wants everyone to be equal and for workers to share profits, then he becomes four brothers who make risque jokes and do theater and movies, with one of them even inspiring a type of novelty glasses! Talk about a downfall.

Everyone called me a faggot for calling this character shit. It feels good being right but I wish I was wrong.

I can't believe they retconned the og canon. Fuck this series

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T145347.023.jpg (628x488, 37.34K)

Oh c'mon, the Primordial Ooze seasons exhausted all the story possibilities they could possibly have had.

>Oozefag
I'm sorry, but your Boomer ASMR was always shit. This shit is UNWATCHABLE before the Cambrian Explosion arc.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm a huge fan of the Humanity Arc. I know it's had way too many "jumping the shark" moments, but you have to appreciate the sheer creativity it brought. The Cretaceous Arc is one of my favorites too though, followed very closely by the Jurassic Arc. But what the fuck were the writers thinking with the meteor reset. Shittiest deus ex machina I've ever seen.

They just don't know when to stop with the Marx subplot. His character may be long dead, but they keep spinning off with new characters which are just discount Marxes. It's an embarrassment that this shit is in the same show as the Medieval Arc.

been trying to find those episodes, but after decades of rewinding i'm starting to think this is an elaborate joke

>og canon
That's not the world on the back of a giant turtle.

>Marx
>complex villain
Lmao
Now Vlad, THAT was a complex villain

>loved the Lemurian Frog-Salamander War arc
>the writers decided to pull a dues ex machina to make sure all physical traces of it are wiped from history
Do something on the writing staff just have a massive grudge against all non-mammalian civilizations?

Did you even watch the Carboniferous arc? Arthropods would have won if they didn't fuck with the oxygen levels.