Make a Kid-friendly but still serious at times(like Avatar)World of Warcraft AU cartoon

Attached: 220px-WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (220x313, 35.76K)

Attached: Zekhan.jpg (1280x720, 188.75K)

Kids love Liches

Attached: purge.jpg (480x480, 31.62K)

>Is genocide kid friendly when the one committing it is 100% in the right?

What?

Depends which era in Azeroth.

After the Third War, make it about a Night Elf exploring Azeroth due to their being so secluded for so long.

With little hints pointing to the war at Silithus due to C'thun

that sounds good, i'd also like a simple story about a paladin squire exploring azeroth

make a party of mercs
>human paladin as the main who was a child during Stratholme
>forsaken mage as the older sibling of main who sacrificed themselves at Stratholme to save the paladin
>night elf/tauren druid/shaman as healer and the one who is about nature
>orc warrior who is rivals with the paladin
>dwarf hunter with his pet for comic relief and animal mascot

and at the end of the first season have the paladin be killed by the Scourge and resurrected as a death knight. then it gets cancelled

>and at the end of the first season have the paladin be killed by the Scourge and resurrected as a death knight. then it gets cancelled
Why?

Drama, I guess.

If this story takes place before Wrath of the Lich King, then having the Paladin being a Death Knight would make an interesting storyline.

Have him commit some warcrimes there and there, until Darion rebels against Arthas.

As for the cancellation part, eh.

Bump

Literally just warcraft 3 human campaign

There was nothing kid-friendly about that campaign, except 1st and 2nd mission.

You do something silly like Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth with it gradually becoming more serious.

Attached: d4e824bc5dae9b6b4d0e3c7f7e3e446a2090727767.jpg (390x1509, 521.26K)

Who gives a shit. Kids cant tell right from left

Here is your protagonist.

Attached: tumblr_nz5z1fgNwg1thw4goo1_500.png (500x439, 244.18K)

Takes place at the start of shadowlands I guess, The tale of two adventurers who became close friends after several dungeon runs, a vulpera and a nightborne, who are eager to begin their next adventure together in the realm of undead are denied entry and instead are given orders from Baine Bloodhoof and the rest of the council to travel to the eastern kingdoms and help a group of blood elfs fight back against the scourge and take back their land

they are soon overun by the scourge and lose complete control of the ghostlands but they managed to escape and decide "fuck it we tried" and go out for some drinks
Idk I tried I guess just killing time here at work.

Attached: EcRFkU7WsAADMtn.jpg (1200x793, 146.88K)

>major streaming platform greenlights a computer animated world of warcraft series with $100M budget

>protagonist is a Human

Attached: 1642445468477.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

An orc or troll > Nightborne > everyone else > Humans

They could and should have, the moment is gone now.
I can see a 3d series coming to netflix after microsoft drops some money into it and expands beyond woke wow into the actual ip.

Never ever do a /played....
The pain... it never diminishes...

I'd gladly have a series about an orcbro and a trollbro having adventures across azeroth while trying to rise up the ranks in the Horde

Attached: world-of-warcraft-thrall-2179.jpg (1332x850, 149.33K)

this has to be bait.

Attached: HighElf.webm (640x444, 595.92K)