Ripoffing the chinese legend of the Ten Brothers in colombian twist

>ripoffing the chinese legend of the Ten Brothers in colombian twist
Why did Encanto do it?

Attached: 4j0PNHkMr5ax3IA8tjtxcmPU3QT.jpg (2000x3000, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358337680/#358337680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1% gets to keep their house after guilt tripping the masses into helping them rebuild it

strange moral.

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

They didn't guilt trip shit.

GODFUCKING DAMMNIT!!!

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU BANNED!!!

GET BANNED!!!

What's your endgame Latinx Gilf Poster?

Fuck you guys, this is a Mirabruno thread now.

Attached: love.jpg (1004x1200, 163.77K)

My guy, I think the original poster is just a bot. I made a thread about Encanto and this was the first post. Maybe the mods are allowing bots

He fell.

Attached: hefell.jpg (2048x1472, 243.27K)

I should have known what would happen here.

You people all need to have sex.

Attached: Singularity.png (1864x1675, 866.21K)

>implying
Basic story beats repeat over and over again trough all basic stories, that's why the Aarne–Thompson–Uther Index exists.

Attached: 1621885501433.jpg (736x751, 96.91K)

Why do morons think technology works like some sort of magic enchantment, rather than a messy evolution of research?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358337680/#358337680

Attached: 1*UjMafMCkNFAgSQFeuKi72Q.png (747x571, 490.32K)

This is co you jannyfag

the fact that this was originally set in brazil and then moved to colombia mid production tells me they just made up a fairy tale story that was generic enough to work anywhere and then slapped a random country on it after the fact

This. To this day I still cannot for the life of me figure out how people learned how to create bread.
>you have to pick this specific plant that tastes like shit on its own
>oh but no it's not even this specific plant, it's the seeds inside a specific part of it
>oh no you don't eat them on their own, you grind them up together
>oh no you don't just grind them, you add water too
>oh no you don't just add water, you also heat it up all together for a certain amount of time

The most common guess is early humans were just really bored and tried eating and cooking literally everything. I'd hate to be part of that testing group.

If you add some more extra steps, you can make beer.

>they just made up a fairy tale story that was generic enough to work anywhere and then slapped a random country on it after the fact
And that's how you do diversity.
First you make the story.
The you make the characters races.
Then you decide if being of said races affects the characters personalities .
In this case not.
And that's ok.

>Ten Brothers
Fuck is true

Attached: 664t6vYkTrJBD3mfonRgtW91pSK.jpg (500x750, 69.18K)

So what was the 10 brothers again? One had stretchy legs, the other one could cry a lot, another had super hearing.

Brunocumposter here, feeling a bit better gonna try my hand again at an imagine since we know Bruno is a man of ritual l I like to think he regularly enjoys foreplay elements and one of them being massages. He enjoys the process of following the contours of the body, the feel and smell of the oil, the tranquility and intimacy of the process. He loves to over oil, laying you down on the bed he has dedicated 'massage sheets' laid down that are ruined by oil stains but they're perfect for their purpose. He loves to light several candles letting them be the only light source as the warm glow reflects off your body. He loves the the frustration it causes you that you're almost too slippery and their isn't enough friction so you buck up into his touch looking for more pressure. He loves the way his rosary sways and bounces as he thrusts into you, his fingers digging into the flesh of your thighs, he pours more oil from the bottle in a long pour onto his shaft, loving the wet slap of each thrust, the wild way you thrash, looking for more contact, thrusting in return. You grab each other tighter sliding against each other just loving the warmth and you both ride out your orgasm enjoying in a masochistic how hard you had to work for it.

Attached: 1642326038232.jpg (1557x2008, 547.03K)

>ripoffing
Its "ripping off" you macaco apestoso