How many of them is Gunn going to kill?

How many of them is Gunn going to kill?

Attached: Vol. 3.png (725x641, 412.98K)

Anybody but Pratt and the raccoon please

The ones that are animated are safe

They're probably going to splinter off into different groups rather than a shitload dying. Gamoras pretty much a different person, Starlord could end up just retiring, Drax could die since his purpose in life is done. The rest could do their own things like they used to.

Wrong.

I can definitely see Rocket dying at the end to save everyone else.

Drax will go to an afterlife where he can freely kill Brolin!Thanos for all eternity.

This

lol, Starlord is 100% dead and he deserves it. I wish Pratt died in real life too.

Rocket is for sure dying

At the end of Phase 3 the OG characters left.
Phase 4 will see the Phase 2 intake exiting.

if I had to bet, I'd say Drax and Rocket are dead. the rest of the team disbands: Peter realizes this Gamora is not his Gamora so lets her go and goes back to bounty hunting on his own but he takes Groot with him. Gamora and Nebula possibly ways too.

Drax is dying or retiring, since he's done with the MCU.
Starlord may also be dying since Pratt refuses to vaccinate and having him in person for filming future movies will be a pain.
Gamora will either die or leave with Nebula and stay off the radar since she has no ties to anything or anyone. She's her 2014 self in a world where Thanos is gone, so she's finally free.
Mantis will probably not die, but maybe just "retire" to become the "Madonna Celestial" and act as a spiritual healer of sorts in Xandar or wherever.
Rocket i can't say. He's a fan favorite, but this movie apparently will be in part focused on his origin with the High Evolutionary, so with it his arc will be done and he could get an heroic death or not, since the MCU likes to make him suffer. He will also be canonically 10 years older than he was in GoTG V1, and he's already stated his lifespan is not long.
Groot is a non character, and he could die and be reborn out of a single splinter. His fate will be tied to Rocket for sure.

Overall i think only Rocket will remain, and he'll start the new GoTG roster with whatever is introduced in this movie, like Nova and Warlock. More or less the end of Thanos Imperative except without the depression outcome we saw he got in Annihilators.

Can't Rocket get a good ending for once and find a new home among others like him? I thought that was the rumor for a while regarding vol. 3

I don't understand why Rocket would die, when Cooper can perform the entire role in like, an afternoon. I'd say Drax and maybe Gamora.

>Pratt refuses to vaccinate

Nowhere has that ever been stated.

I don't see the benefit of killing Rocket. He's not an actor. You can keep him around for a long time unlike you know Captain America where the actor just wants out, no matter how much the paycheck is. From a business standpoint, you'd be better off keeping him axing some of the other guys like Bautista who hates Marvel.

You like fish sticks?

Deranged lefties still mad they haven’t succeeded in canceling Pratt.

>as much time passed between GOTG Vol 2 and Infinity War as in the Endgame timeskip
>they didn't develop as characters at all

Literally kill all of them. Flanderized nobody characters.

New Guardians lineup:
>Groot
>Monica Rambeau
>whichever of the Eternals is least annoying
>Eros and Pip
>Beta Ray Bill if he's in Love and Thunder
>Super Skrull if he's in Secret Invasion
>Silver Surfer

Yeah, I swear the actual quote was "this team in this form" or something like that.

Starlord should join the Nova Corps or die.

BrB is going to stay in Thor. He'll not switch franchises.

And you forgot Warlock, Quasar (could be Phylla or Wendell), and Nova.