Are these truly the worst cartoons ever made?

Are these truly the worst cartoons ever made?

Attached: imdb.png (630x951, 178.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkjxw4BqVwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, they're just memes

>No brothers Flub

no

I unironically like problem solverz

High Guardian Spice is an anime so it doesn't count

I sincerely doubt HGS is THAT bad. Most likely just recency bias.

They're certainly bad, but they're not the worst, just the worst that are well-known. Ever see Paddy the Pelican? No? Exactly.

Fun fact Wild Grinders had some of the same people who worked on The Nutshack.

Only 3 and 4. Top two are just pissed off chuds, #5 is bad but not top 5 bad.

>Problem Solverz
Is this bait?

I've never heard of 1 and 4, but the others certainly are the crappiest of crap.

Holy shit that's my first time seeing the rating for thundercats roar. Didn't think it'd be that low. I know IMDB scores usually aren't a good indication for quality since often reboots will get review bombed, but sometimes they'll at least hover around 5 stars if enough people enjoy it. In this case it implies no one cared for it at all.

Roar was amusing. I don’t care what the memers think.

nut

Attached: goldiethereindeer.png (701x628, 464.95K)

>High Guardian Spice is an anime
It's not. Post it on Any Forums when mods are awake and see what happens.

Problem Solverz wasn't great, and it wasn't well animated, but it also wasn't that bad as cartoons go.

Just butthurt people downvoting these shows

because theyre bad

>they are bad because they made me butthurt

The original Adult Swim pilot is actually funny. It's not gut-busting or anything but there's a couple moments that are worth a laugh.

Can't say much about the quality of HGS as a cartoon myself as I haven't watched it nor do I intend to, but it shouldn't suprise anyone that it would get shit on no matter what after that horrendeous reveal trailer. There is also the fact that it was funded with money meant to support the anime industry, so even if it didn't attract the attention of people who just like to shit on woke stuff it still pissed off it's original target audience, Crunchyroll subscribers.

people didn't like wild grinders?

I doubt it's the worst show ever made, but saying that the writing and character dialogue is terrible is a huge understatement, like goddamn
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkjxw4BqVwc