Will he ever be allowed to be written as an Objectivist again?

Will he ever be allowed to be written as an Objectivist again?

Attached: E9192678-E7F4-4B95-8F5B-492FB1A1A871.jpg (1007x1429, 1.22M)

Yes.

In fan-fiction and elseworlds, only.

I'd like to know why he was briefly 'in charge' of the Suicide Squad

Shit sucks man

I heard some retard gave his lore the "Spider-Totem treatment." Is that true?

They probably hate Ditko and want to shit on his work like Moore did.

>"Spider-Totem treatment."
qrd? is this some asspull marvel have done with spiderman ?

Yes, Marvel wanted to double-down Spider-Man wasn’t really born as a lab accident but Peter was destined to become Spider-Man.

He never really was written as objectivist
You're thinking of Mr A

He was some spook that nobody liked and that the government put in charge of the Suicide Squad but not really since only Amanda could still blow them up.

Have you not read the original Question by Ditko? He was definitely just the proto-Mr. A

I don't think any version of Vic would be okay with working for, or leading, Suicide Squad.
Ditko's would object to the government forcing people to make them do good.
O'Neil would object to the bomb bracelets and general skullduggery the job requires
No idea how Veitch's would see it, but honestly I can't see it jiving with him at all.

No, because the zen martial artist of the o'neil run and the schizo conspiracy theorist of JLU are much more popular characterizations.

Yes, he worked out some early viewpoints, same as on Spiderman and Dr Strange, but none of these characters were fully objectivist, nor written as such
Mr A is the only one

The best version would be to make him a schizo who just happens to be right a lot of the time but also Carrie’s certain objectivist views

An objectivist Spider-Man would have ranted at Aunt May for being dependent on Uncle Ben and weak for caring about his death.

oh thats fucking gay
wasnt that part of the noir plot aswell like he was meant to get infected by the spider witch/god thing?

Light objectivism is all Ditko Question is. Mr. A is obviously more hardcore.
He's not much of a character.

Are you talking about the New 52 thing? Question was not Victor Sage, he was some guy who was cursed with having no face and immortality. I don't think they ever revealed who he was supposed to be, they just kinda stopped having him in anything without any real conclusion.

The New Suicide Squad run had several plot threads that were set up and never went anywhere. A whole roster was announced that we only ever saw half of.

Speculation in the threads at the time was that Vic was being set up as a Julian Assange-style whistleblower.

Attached: X.jpg (836x640, 597.18K)

Ditko did less than 50 pages of Question comics. It wasn't his magnum opus and you're only defending it because you're sympathetic to Randian philosophy.

>make a right-leaning conspiracy theorist a hero

Sure, that'll fly.

Attached: X.jpg (992x992, 162.25K)