He's the deepest and most down to Earth character in comics

He's the deepest and most down to Earth character in comics.

If you think a comic about an omnipotent being who decides to be a goody boy scout can't be deep or profound, specially in a world like ours, you're not as mature as you think.

Jaded edgy cucks can't even fathom the idea of a man or woman doing good and helping people simply because that is how they were raised or because they want too. It's so unrealistic to them.

Doing something because it releases a feel good chemical in your brain which motivates you to repeat the act is the most human and down to earth reason to do anything.

They've been told by their Lit Professors on what defines complexities but they're too up their own ass and out of touch with real people to ever actually grasp it.

Attached: 1643039909761.jpg (720x1093, 129.05K)

OP what is your fucking problem you feel the need to shitpost about Superman every single damn day and have a personal problem with his readers?

>deepest
lol

This is called spamming

>Post most generic and boring faggot in comicdom.
If he wasn't shit then his comics would be selling.

Attached: j3cmdb19yqkafmptizia.jpg (1024x1326, 154.61K)

constantine is more deep and down to earth than superman
and constantine is a shit

He is.

It's only spamming when they use copypasta?

Have you ever thought that people are good because they're just good...?

He's really not, and your need to insist and prove he is demonstrates your insecurity and lack of actual affection for what the character really is.

Yes. When I was 4.

T.edgy and jaded cuck
Seems to me like you haven't actually been around many people.

>T.edgy and jaded cuck
Cucks are the opposite of edgy.

>Seems to me like you haven't actually been around many people.
I work in marketing, it's my job to understand people. And so far I'm doing quite a good job of it.

Attached: cuck.jpg (1280x1966, 565.5K)

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

Attached: 1640767388112.jpg (1154x1062, 114.51K)

What the fuck is a valid reason for him being good, do you think no one is ever good just because they're instilled good values by their family and community? Do you think every single action of every character must have some sort of justification, do you not realize how fiction works

>IT'S ONLY DEEP IF IT'S EDGY! PEOPLE AREN'T ACTUALLY GOOD, EVERYONE IS AN GREEDY SELF-CENTERED ASSHOLE JUST LIKE ME AND TRYING TO HIDE IT!

Do you give to charity? Do you donate blood?

...you don't? Well turns out you're just another greedy motherfucker then.

It's true. His torturers couldn't believe how deep the cattle prods would go.

Attached: Rapes.jpg (919x1575, 1.45M)

Didnt lobo fuck this guy's mom?

Bump