The encanto fandom needs help

The encanto fandom needs help.

Attached: 1643489991809.jpg (703x432, 106.3K)

all western fandoms need help, goddam i miss when two characters being gay was just a headcanon for fujos to fap to.

It still is. The gay males that are canon are just ugly old dads that fujos don't want to touch.

nah, those ''fujos'' are ftm trannies that aren't brave enough to admit it's just fap bait and instead consider it ''representation'' most of them also draw the dudes with vagoos which erases the whole point of being yaoi.

Youtube Screenshot. I Sleep.

Attached: a-picture-containing-text-vector-graphics-descri-760x427.jpg (760x427, 42.67K)

tldw: basically she talks about the plot of the movie for like 3 minutes and then explains how white zoomers on tiktok ignore the plot and culture that regards the movie in favor of headcanoning the characters' sexualities.

here before the gilf user shows up

>noooo you're only allowed to discuss things about a movie I want to discuss
this retard needs to shut up

Que es una gilf?

I never thought words could be so punchable

bumping for abuelanon

Attached: FIpmjwDagAAL4CL.jpg (1727x2440, 598.73K)

They're cartoon characters therefore it's perfectly okay to write stories featuring said characters in different roles and positions.
The problem arises when you behave like an ass.

Don't help him

ok
I still don't need a video explaining why something stupid is stupid

what are you a gilphobic? let the man show his love

Attached: FF2mfdiUUAASEBL.png (750x900, 1.34M)

Attached: latinx hag.jpg (637x671, 138.16K)

GLOBAL RULE TEN:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind.

>Shapeshifter
>Gender fluid
Same thing

HE'S HERE

Attached: rick-mitchel-mitchells-vs-the-machines.gif (498x256, 2.4M)

Here's the thing, he CAN be genderfluid. But canonically nothing in the movie establishes that.

Now, one could say, "I like to imagine that he's genderfluid" instead of "HE'S FUCKING GENDERFLUID and if you don't agree you are OPPRESSING ME!"

oh nonono gilf user just ruined another quality encanto thread, how will encantoliebers ever recover?

All western 00's kids need help.

Attached: bcv.gif (445x290, 638.22K)

Looks like a fucking demon, imagine having rotted brain to think this is attractive