Which marvel developments of the last 10 years do you think were ordered by kevin feige to future adpatations to the...

Which marvel developments of the last 10 years do you think were ordered by kevin feige to future adpatations to the mcu?

Attached: images (36).jpg (325x500, 50.68K)

I suppose the white avengers uniforms and the "hail hydra" cap quote enter this cathegory. Also the creation of america chavez.

Thanos Black Order
They needed minions to fight the Avengers

Attached: Thanos-Black-Order.jpg (1400x700, 229.11K)

basically every legacy character from marvel now and all new all different

For better or worse I believe this is true

Next to none? Kevin Feige doesn't care what happens in comics, and synergy doesn't happen as often as you think. In most cases its purely reactionary by editorial. Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics are two completely separate companies owned by Disney.

Here's a good example of how they don't interact; Bendis killing off War Machine during Civil War 2 because he saw the trailer to Captain America Civil War and assumed Rhodey died.

I mean the opposite sinergy: creating things in comic books in 2011 by demand of feige to put it in a movie in 2020

Carol Ms Marvel to Captain Marvel

Nope. Not a case either. What actually happens is most writers want sweet royalty money, or advance their writing careers to the next level which is either TV or film script writing. Modern writers don't get told to make new/legacy characters or work with films, they make new characters themselves as a sort of bait to earn a bigger profit. It's an investment. Example; Ed Brubaker hardly saw a dime for Winter Soldier (because even though he basically created Winter Solider he didn't obviously create Bucky). However when Miles Morales gets stuff like a movie, Bendis earns a lot of cash because he's the creator and had a decent rights contract over the character. They're motivated by these investments, and why they're more likely to make new characters rather than using old material. Editorial doesn't mind because speculators enable them for their own investment reasons. Dan Slott and Jason Aaron for example are trying really REALLY hard to shill themselves on Twitter and get into Hollywood projects like Geoff Johns did.

So no, movies don't care what happens in the comic industry

And yet many recent irrelevant stuff made into the movies

Yeah? Because it's easier for producers, and their mentality is that it's more well known/relevant. You're trying to construct this conspiracy where movie producers tell, or even give a shit about what happens in comics when the reality is that comic creators are desperately trying to get noticed for their own financial gain.
>"Alright so RDJ is out, people still like Iron Man, what can we do?"
>"Well there's this Riri character who has an iron suit, and is black so we can earn brownie points that way."
>"Sure whatever, the audience will buy it. Cut the check"

Retard. Comic books are far more important than some shitty movies. Marvel and DC are COMIC BOOK companies, not movie ones. Stop embarrassing yourself, casual.

Not him but you're pretty retarded huh

Are you illiterate? Because that's the only thing that makes sense after a comment like that.
1: I actually prefer comics than the movies, and could care less what happens in the MCU
2: I was explaining to OP that Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics are two separate companies that don't interact as much as he thinks
3: Follow a conversation and actually read before you embarrass yourself, dickhead.

I don't think Feige demanded Marvel make an Avengers story where Steve and Tony are huge selfish assholes who kill each other while the world is being destroyed.

Not a conspiracy
It would be normal business

Except that's not what happening here given the reasons listed. You want to blame movie producers for questionable creative decisions when the reality of the situation is writers do it themselves out of greed and the hope they will be noticed

It would only confirm comics are an ip farm

I dont know if these decisions were bad per se.

Are you unironically implying Hydra Cap was created so Cap could say Hail Hydra in the movie? Are you insane?

this, sadly.

media in general is an ip farm to companies--this isn't news.