I'm too old for you

>I'm too old for you
Wendy was born in May 1997. Dipper was born in August 1999. By the end of the show, that'd be 13 and 15.
When I was 12/13, I was getting my face smothered by teenage emo girl titties. Why is an age difference of a little over 2 years that bad? How is an age difference that happens all the time in real life comparable to 4 year old Wendy crushing on 12 year old Dipper?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 783.99K)

Because the height difference makes it seem as if it was a little kid crushing on an adult. They may hook up when Dipper’s older but not when he still hasn’t grown yet.

>When I was 12/13, I was getting my face smothered by teenage emo girl titties
I can't believe OP is such a fucking liar.

The character of Wendy was just Alex coping about not being able to score slightly older women because he's a manlet by blaming it on his age instead.

Realistically there'd be 5-10 centimeters of height difference between them max. Alex said Wendy is so tall because of lumberjack genes but all her teen peers are coded to be the same height and all the kids are 1/2 of that despite being 1-2 years younger.

It's not about age it's about puberty.
Dipper hasn't gonne through it and Wendy has.

I'm not. When I was in 7th/8th grade, I had a tall emo girl named Corryn who'd run up to me and give me hugs, and my little pubescent ass got a nice shot of titties in my face every time.

By Dipper's age I was already growing pubes/had body hair. Am I an outlier? I imagine the average 13 year old boy to be decently into puberty, even if they still look small.

Attached: 1483153181937.jpg (294x313, 19.91K)

Wendy is in the 9th grade, Dipper is in the 6th.

One of the miniepisodes was about how Dipper was going through the voice changing highs so Dipper was probably a late bloomer.

that emo chick was only hugging you because she saw you as a non-sexual entity.

Also the fucking 4 feet height difference despite a 2 year difference god this show is REALLY fucking horrid if you take more then 5 seconds to think about it

If he's 13, shouldn't he be entering 8th grade? Unless he was held back.

Maybe, but if I'm taking advantage of that and getting free titties every time, who's the real winner here?

Her rejection was on the level of "I'm 35 and you're 8 it's not happening" instead of "wait literally one year dude"

Wendy was already 15 at the start meaning she's gonna be 16 when Dipper is 13.

Because to her that's how big the age gap was. She has no desire to wait for Dipper because she flatout didn't see any romantic potential in him.

No they never mention the birthdays if I remember correctly, she could easily be only 1,5 years older

2 years and 3 months. Most of the time Wendy's 15, Dipper will be 13. 14, 16, 15, 17. And so on. It's literally normal. I mean, maybe not the guy being younger, but this is an acceptable age difference. Maturity gap of 2 years isn't really significant past middle school (which Dipper is entering soon.)

so like ferb and vanessa

When you're a teenager a year is a fucking long time.
Hell a year is comparatively 1/15 of your life.

No that's around the intermediary age between 6th and 7th grade.

>implying a woman wouldn't see romantic potential in a guy who fought a multiversal demon and won and constantly does cool adventurous shit
You're naive, I went to high school with a girl who dated a 13yo when she was 18 because he had access to drugs.

When I was 12, people that were close to 18 were super old to me. It's height, mostly about height.

Maybe it could happen when she's 20 coming back from college and he's 18.
But by that time she will probably be in a relationship with someone else.

What are you talking about? In the first season we got Wendy and Dipper's ages, she's 15 and he's 12.

There was like a 8 year difference and she literally waited until Ferb was legal to date and fuck him

That's not dating, the drug guy was simping her by offering drugs for maybe a handy.

I think Alex should have just cut the middle man and be like "I prefer older guys. You're just not my type."

Who would the average 15 year old want to date, a hot older guy, or a scrawny little younger guy?

Depends on what you mean. 14 and 16 and 15 and 17 isn't really an abnormal dating pattern in high school. Only if the guy is younger.

What do you mean?
6th grade is usually 11-12, 7th grade is 12-13, and 8th grade is 13-14.

Dipper was born in August and turns 13, he's about to enter 8th grade. Were you held back?

That girl is dumb because there's easier ways to get drugs.

For a random guy sure, but he's literally the coolest guy she ever knew, when teenage girls break up with you they'll lie to you and say shit like "not right now but maybe sometime in the future", here we have a situation where "sometime in the future" would be a legitimate option for her but she didn't even consider it because she was written by a man who couldn't even find one episode worth of story for her.

>I think Alex should have just cut the middle man and be like "I prefer older guys. You're just not my type."
That's exactly what they did though.

I think it went both ways in that regard. Unlike other boys who had a crush on an older woman, like Dipper, Finn, and Mac, Ferb waited until he was legal to make a move on his crush. That’s why he won in the end while the others lost.

>goalpost moving
She was willing to appear with him out in public

Not really, Alex made a point of the age difference itself, not that Wendy simply does not like younger guys. It just isn't comparable to a 4 year old crushing on a 12 year old. Although, I have seen girls in high school who would date 17 year olds at 14, but if a 13 year old tried to ask them out, they'd be like "oh but I'm like a mother to you". Women love older men.

I mean didn't she pick his hat at the end?
I though we were discusing the regection during the series not at the end.

He's cool therefore she has to date him is ironically the lamest thing you could say.

Because she’s not actually into him, but she wants him to stop acting so weird so she comes up with a reason that sounds “reasonable” to a middle- or high-schooler.

Then more power to her i dont give a shit.

But that has nothing to do with wendy and dipper because wendy isn't a retard like that girl.

Honestly, Dipper/Wendy reminds me more of the crush I had on a 15 year old when I was 8.

user I pity every woman in your life because you just can't take a hint.

The women in my life ask for my company all the time though.