But seriously, why so many DC characters become queer in 2021?

Alan Scott, Livewire, Jon Kent Superman, Tim Drake Robin, Nubia, Vixen, Andy Curry.
Will there be more in 2022?

Attached: 546A3B30-40FA-4823-B57F-054116E9B4E1.jpg (812x1488, 569.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIURUcj03k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes Jon is very popular now that he sucks dong. No reason to stop.

>Alan Scott
>2021

Alan was 2020 also he wasn’t the start of this weird/creepy trend, Ray Terrill was.

OP fuck off with your outrage farm. Vixen isn't gay, and before you post that stupid ass page we keep telling you that's a non canon tie-in to that shitty Harley Quinn cartoon.

Enough already

Attached: 1511303580050.gif (250x229, 339.82K)

Andy is actually more or less straight she’s just LGBTQ by association with that trans flash that no one remembers

>Acting as if the seeds haven't been planted for future reveals
Alan proved that if any version of them is gay, someone up top is gonna force the mainline version to be gay. Don't act as if this doesn't happen when it constantly does.

>B-But it could be!!!!
Fuck off.
You know what I'd like? A break from Any Forums's perpetual need to be triggered every goddamn day. Take it to Any Forums

It’s a reasonable fear to have. I don’t mind gays, I just don’t need my favorites to suddenly wake up one day and realize they’re gay for absolutely no reason at all besides we need more gays from DC.

Again, a non canon shitty tie-in book to a show that does a bunch of weird shit already. And it's not a reasonable fear to have because actual Vixen was on a date with a dude just recently

Vixen is gay now too? Wtf?

What will DC have in store for us this year?

Attached: 038A6971-8EB6-4462-92C7-EF61E669A629.jpg (750x680, 94.07K)

A desperate attempt at headlines and relevancy.

It was a non canon tie in book to that shitty Harley Quinn show. It also made Vixen look like a date rapist

Yes, but it was the same writer that made her bisexual in the Harley Quinn comic. She says vixen is bi in the main universe too, that’s why she made her date a guy there.

Hot!

Attached: 09DA7E0B-977C-4E10-BC7F-517D00AFB2ED.jpg (960x1150, 1.05M)

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIURUcj03k

More of this in the main universe, I hope

Go shill your channel elsewhere fuckface

You not minding gays is why your favorites are going to keep getting fagged

I don’t mind honestly. It’s not like it’s Clark, Bruce, Hal, Ollie, Barry, Arthur, etc. the main guys.

See for me it goes against the point that being Gay is a choice and thus it’s kinda demeaning the lgbtq experience