Fun fact: Mabel is now 22 years old

Fun fact: Mabel is now 22 years old

Attached: maybe mabel mable may.png (1200x670, 63.89K)

So, is this comic implying that Mabel is being unreasonable or Bill is?

she's 13 DUMBASS

Hmm, who's being unreasonable? The twelve year old girl at a stressful point in her life, or the multi-dimensional genocidal maniac Lovecraftian dream demon?

That only works if it's dealt with an even-handed brush. Dipper, Pacifica, and even Gideon are the same age as her and he was thrown through the ringer for his actions and rightfully so on some of their bullshit. Mabel gets a free pass because she's Alex Manlet's insert of his sister and he's a complete cuck in the end and if Pacifica wasn't a stand-in for a Stacies that rejected Hirsch in High School/College she would of been even more spoiled than Mabel.

Dipper:"wow, Mabel, flirting with every single guy you meet seems to help you not care about rejection so much, i will try flirting with every girl I meet to take the sting out of wendy rejecting me"
Every girl:"you are a bad person"

>And I'm an alien

I mean. So is dipper

Mabel.

12 year old bring nothing of value.
I'll side with the being of longer wisdom

The twelve year old girl.

Attached: 1638847171819.jpg (800x520, 126.55K)

she's still a main character in a show for children, she should be something of a role model, not a spoiled little brat who only thinks of herself

wait does sasha kill people?
do i have to pick up amphibia now?
i thought it was just goofy frog stuff and dropped after episode 10

>she should be something of a role model
Kids would think she's just silly, nobody thinks Mabel is a good role model besides maybe Hirsch.

learn to read retard

Learn to type properly. I am just saying that nobody cares about Mabel that much, get your ass mended asap.

I would wish for bill to make mabel a yandere.

Attached: 0RkRjXdV4pWrOKey8N1WNLeo.jpg (793x595, 86.96K)

Is learning lessons and growing as a person to fix those mistakes not a lesson kids could learn from?

That is selfish behavior though, especially considering she replaced her brother with a entirely different person.

>that pic
yet dipper had to constantly make sacrifices.

Mabel did nothing wrong
Based OP

Attached: DB396552-29EB-4A1D-AD19-FEAEB2C78080.jpg (2048x1554, 331.82K)

Fun fact : Gravity Falls aged like milk

If milk is a type of Caribbean rum, then yes.

Gravity Falls was a silly comedy masquerading as a mystery show. I didn't like it one bit. Jokes had too much coarse salt, characters weren't very sympathetic, and there was a lack of morality, humility and sincerity as a whole

Attached: Yandere Mabel 5 by ta777371.png (930x772, 2.06M)