Spidey will turning 60 on August of this year

How will Marvel fuck it up?

Attached: Spider-Man-60th-Anniversary__scaled_800.jpg (1558x800, 166.94K)

Didn't solicits reveal that Peter and MJ will break up?

By making Peter sell all of New York to Mephisto save a hamburger he wanted to eat last Tuesday

>How will Marvel fuck it up?
By doing nothing to celebrate the occasion for long time fans, doing nothing different to try get the 20 years of Spider-Man movie fans to read the books all while pissing off whoever decides to read the new run.

>By doing nothing to celebrate the occasion for long time fans, doing nothing different to try get the 20 years of Spider-Man movie fans to read the books
wtf I love Marvel now

I know what most of the replies are going to be but I think Marvel will do an okay job at worst. Spider-Man is their cash cow and they want to capitalize on him to as many people as possible. So if anything they won't whore him out enough.

man they really should have waited 3 years before letting zdarsky make life story.

Woah spider man is as old as my dad.

I'm sure someone somewhere is already plotting how to worm MILES into it.

>to celebrate 60 years of Peter Parker.. here's a movie with no Peter Parker

Attached: 1085.jpg (2000x838, 741.3K)

It's funny because it's true

Attached: 9185.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Please, not even Sony is delusional enough to believe Miles doesn't need to be carried.

Peter will probably get engaged to MJ again

What happened after this? I got to the point where otto turns into superior octopus and then i stopped reading i’ve seen some recent comics and otto is back to his normal body but im not sure why

Attached: DF2F76F1-C1E3-4DCE-B5A3-BD6B40041253.jpg (448x684, 72.39K)

He then would’ve had to add a 7th issue to it to cover this decade user

They will have takuya and Miguel in the new team im not sure if we’ll get any peter until part 2 those 2 can carry

Attached: C55541FD-4B1C-4D01-BC59-C16026350766.jpg (640x480, 42.89K)

Otto moved to a gay hybrid clone made from Peter and him, PAD wrote Ben as diet Kaine, then Spider-Verse 2 disregarded his run and fixed him, Otto continued to be an out-of-character brain parasite until he was forced into a deal with Mephisto to restore his character in order to stop a Spider-Norman introduced in Spider-verse 2. Anyway, it's a mystery why comic books don't sell.

They'll make the story about the 'spider family' instead of Pete.
And hell, it won't be Ben, Kaine, Ult. Jessica Drew, and Mayday. It'll be Miles, Spider-Gwen, and Silk or something.

MJ winds up taking the mantle.

...of Black Cat.

Peters story is done. I’m watching to see Gwen and Miles get fleshed out.

They don't have a story

by publishing an anniversary story, 60th don't matter like 50ths. We've had so many already