THIS HERE'S A FREE COUNTRY BOY

THIS HERE'S A FREE COUNTRY BOY
FREE
BUT WITH THOUOUSANDS OF RUOULES
AND RUREGULEUTIONS
TO KEEP GREEDY CORPORATIONS LIKE YOU IN LINE
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, MOVE TAH CHAINAA

Attached: 8648843.png (2170x1313, 2.4M)

Yes, rules and regulations exist so everyone can share freedom as equally as possible, otherwise everything would only work in favor only of the rich and powerful (or rather: even more in their favor), leaving the average man with nothing to protect him from those stronger than him. Now get back to school and this time learn something.

Can you say that without crying please

Impotent Rage is so quaint by today's standards. Houser's probably tied to a chair so they don't risk him making fun of the current political climate too hard, lest the bluehairs on social media shriek too loudly.

I cant wait until some dude fucking murders a bunch of feminists and all the twitter SJWs are all silenced en masse out of fear of more violence targeting them

That's not how that works

Those rules and regulations have tripled the cost of healthcare, doubled the cost of education, and has made it impossible for small businesses to compete. Congrats retard your "fairplay" just created a corporate oligarchy.

>I cant wait until some dude fucking murders a bunch of feminists and all the twitter SJWs are vindicated as their opposition is gleefully painted as spree killers by news media and the "influencers" on their payroll

Settle down, Roger Elliot.

It would be even more impossible to compete if Nestle could water down their chocolate with sawdust and donkey turds and send some guys around with molotov cocktails to burn down your shop if you buy from anyone else.

>he believes corporate propaganda

Attached: 1614026065082.jpg (225x225, 4.81K)

>Regulatory capture is rampant
>Therefore regulations as a concept are bad
You're retarded

Thats not what would happen at all, they would be silenced if enough attacks against them happened

>tranny commies simping for legislation written by corporate whores
Unequal application of the law is the name of the game, corruption can either grease the wheels or overheat and rot the system. Large companies can also take fines on the chin no problem, hell it’ll probably be written off at the end of the year. A lot of regulations and fines are only agreed because it’ll kill smaller companies in the womb.

What was the reason one Houser brother left and the other stayed? Rockstar was so cool back then, but I think it was after GTA V, but before one of them left. I know the screeching pc woke team was already on their way there, but it had to be something else that messed everything up.

I can't wait for it to be legal for corporations to own people again in America.

Attached: Bismarck-mit-Pickelhaube.jpg (940x1253, 354.92K)

>OMG, this enemy insurgent somehow eluded this trap! Clearly traps in general don't work and should be removed from society immediately instead of building a better one.

Attached: tumblr_7a5da99cdaa0aebffd0987cc669fd7d7_719d5ab3_1280.png (703x704, 323.73K)

When every enemy eludes the trap the trap is the problem

I don't care about your retard politics. What cartoon is this?

Its a cartoon they made for GTA5 called impotent rage. There are a couple of short episodes that play on a loop ingame

well, perhaps the enemy shouldn't get to chime in on the design of the trap, but hey, we live in a free country
free to get fucked in the ass

I cant wait till woke corperate bootlickers start dropping like flies by disgruntled men at the short end of the stick of feminist oppression