Make black ghetto thug rapper caricature

>Make black ghetto thug rapper caricature
>Voiced by a white man, on top of that
>In 2021
>Somehow gets away with it
How did Zach Hadel manage to pull it off without pissing off Twitter?

Attached: dj split.jpg (1280x720, 165.75K)

>black

>black
He's clearly Puerto Rican or something

His autistic fanbase plus the fanbases of his friends like oneyng are shielding him. Same reason jontron or gamegrumps can't be cancelled. Too powerful.

Twitter are to busy watching nu-Cartoon Network and celebrating their identity politics

who cares, post more yaoi fanart

>black

Really? That makes me ANGRY, man.

He's supposed to be a cholo you retard

Actually it's a caricature of Stamper.

the rapper is inspired by ren, right?

He's actually supposed to be Mexican and Mexicans don't care about identity politics in the slightest.

Who knows

Attached: 1601414391240.png (828x700, 706.51K)

Yeah. It's a non-issue that max 18% of your potential audience will care about and they "somehow" got away with it.

I like the show's animation but does anyone else wish it was done with muppets? The characters have such great muppet designs.

He's clearly Hispanic, but the answer is that the portrayal is funny and spot-on to the experience of anyone that's ever lived in a large city

>black
holy fuck Any Forumsspaz inbred amerimutt

>Puerto Rican
>Mexican
It would make sense if he was Puerto Rican because then it would tie in with the Frowning Friends wanting to eradicate Puerto Ricans. But he doesn't sound Puerto Rican. Sounds Mexican to me.

>black
Not even American, but DJ Spit is clearly based on a Hispanic from the way he speaks alone.

Well, the issue isn't that ~18%, it's the disproportionate tendency of suits to cave to the ~18%'s demands.

>black
You can't handle adult cartoons, OP.

>that buzzword shart
Holy yuropeon obsession!

Attached: laughs in freedom.jpg (501x443, 72.93K)

I can't *PFFT* understand *PFFT* your accent.

People just aren't caving to them anymore, creatives are sick and tired of walking on eggshells to appease the PC Babies.

Hes Hispanic retard, how sheltered are you???

>and Mexicans don't care about identity politics in the slightest.
Wrong but it is less than western nations.