Based nick jr turning kids into anime fans while they're young

based nick jr turning kids into anime fans while they're young
twitter.com/nickjr/status/1487575795665100802

Attached: blue.png (520x840, 492.25K)

The word anime looks like it's censoring her breasts

Attached: anime.png (176x177, 48.59K)

Do kids that watch blues clues even have twitter? why does nick jr need a social media presence?

Dude, it's 2022. Yes they absolutely do. I know 8 year olds with Facebook accounts. It's sad.

I would buy the toon one as an NFT

Fuck off, niggerfaggot.

I though kids stopped watching blues at 5? My kid's only 2 and he already prefers Bluey

Eat a bag of dicks faglord

what the motherfucking fuck did they mean by this

Go back.

>Pop Art
FUCK ROY LICHTENSTEIN

Take your meaningless autism jpegs elsewhere, cocksucker.

IS THAT AN NFT BLUE??? BASED

JK. Bit that anime blue is not making me comfortable, the internet will hav-Yeah, figured, this shit disturbs me. Tge names to be made out of this will be horrifying.

That being said I dont feel comfortable exposing my kids to anime yet, seeing toonami in the early 2000s led me down a weird tabnot hole to this site and sone weird hentai appetite.
Thanks to fuckinv anime and sonic.
Bot to mention the weird shit in even kiddie stuff like pokemon (despite all the ridiculous censors.)

Never again.
The kids in my family gavent gotten interested thank God.

Dude I was born in 2000 making me a zoomer and I watched blues clues till I was in 3rd grade.

Fuckin furry

Uhh user small kids learn about anime through the internet and if not that then through their friends I mean kids back then watched dragon ball with the blood on so I dunno what to tell you.

>celebrating children being introduced to tranime
You want MORE trannies?

what's wrong user? it's just edited so she's looking up instead of forward. nothing to be afraid of

I watched dbz too, and the kids in my family like my sister dont need to see it.

Unlike the other retarded adults, I aim to monitor her internet behavior with my parents and my brother

If she turns 16 ir something, maybe I'll let her.

>Anime
>Double peace sign
What did they mean by this?...

more like turning them into furries

Like cartoons are not different at being a magnet for trannies.

>implying that's anime just by nose alone
This is officially how Japan would animefy a Western preschool property

Attached: d89319-1-c3b23611bf76d8adab6b-2.png (650x393, 194.06K)