The Incredibles

>Last seen helping the Incredibles off the island
>Boss gets killed
>Never mentioned in the sequel
Wonder what happened to her. Any theories Any Forums?

Attached: Mirage_Incredibles.jpg (360x450, 24.39K)

her voice actor died, moron.

WELL LET'S HOPE WE DON'T COVER HER!

Probably prison. Despite ultimately helping to stop Syndrome, she also helped him kill a lot of supes.

What was the point of this character?

To remind Bob what it was like to actually be excited about having sex.

her character was used to lure Mr Incredible into Syndrome's trap. But it also means that his marriage is breaking down, and he no longer has the interest he once had in his wife.

Between the wife with the perfect pussy and the human with the normal pussy. I would have chosen my wife. this is the least realistic thing about the movie

was she a super?

>perfect pussy
user, her powers are stretching, not shrinking.

She testified for the government, now lives on a comfortable pension in the south of France where she has a loving older husband, a passionate younger lover, and a precocious 12-year-old.

She still dreams of that Mr. Incredible , though, from time to time.

Think prehensile pussy lips that can grip and swallow your cock from across the room.

spbp, /thread

Attached: incredikek.jpg (655x412, 25.54K)

Mr Incredibles sperm shoots out at 3000mph

he would kill any woman with his ejaculation but only elastic girl can absorb the impact

Attached: jojos-bizarre-adventure-jojo.gif (498x298, 1.05M)

>Never mentioned in the sequel
>the sequel
Perhaps it is better that way

Prison for all the murders. This isn't DC or Marvel. Criminals don't get out of jail within a week.

>implying he doesn't use super condoms
The actual problem could be accidentally crushing her pelvis while cumming and stopping to hold back your strength.

technically her vagina is a supercondom

she could stretch it into a tent and let mr incredible squirm around like a worm

I was talking about Mirage

This super sperm thing is inconsistent with the other major biological and thermodynamic problems of superheroes. So I don't buy it

Who is making the super condoms?

Kek

Holy fuck

Attached: 1642165535379.jpg (531x531, 46.86K)

What race is she?

I wonder if she was meant to be a robot built by syndrome at some point.

He is a narcissistic tech genius, he could have created his own perfect woman for himself.

Her name is Mirage which can mean that she is not "real"

And Syndrome had disregard for her life. It shows he is an asshole but also maybe he knew he could just rebuild her.

She is the bondgirl in the movie. the incredibles is also based on 007

Reptilian

Executed by an intelligence agency for helping kill an ass load of supers.
which was a dick move really, cause draining the pent-up super pool did them a favor.