In what weird ways has Any Forums media inspired you or affected your life?

In what weird ways has Any Forums media inspired you or affected your life?

Attached: 4634A672-ED20-4A68-B851-B76E463D1E79.png (1200x1173, 676.07K)

>Fredy is godbear
it's all merging together...

Inspired me to write fanfic which culminated in me producing my own webcomic and finally being able to pay rent to my parents so I can live the NEET life

>webcomic creator
have you come out as a tranny yet?

Gave much more insight on news focusing animation-related media.

Raimi Spider-Man and the dark knight got me into wanting to act as a kid.

I got a few small parts, I'm 23.

I wound up as an extra in Joker, im the guy on the left side of the screen carrying a tv when the Waynes are running to the alley to get shot

Attached: EGG.jpg (750x530, 72.85K)

Motherfucker!

Nah I don't watch anime.

>Griffith
Chris-chan would 100% do this if given the chance

honestly
I would do him, he is just too pretty

Watching Wall-E transformed me emotionally at a pretty important time of my life: when I was 11-years-old, just before going to a new school, and started going through the psychological stage of puberty.

>angry tranny sounds
kek

>THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, AT MONSTER'S INCORPORATED.
I saw monster's inc in theaters when I was like seven. I realized that electricity and math were cool and wanted to to work in an electric utility company. Fast forward 20 years later and I have my bachelor's in EE and a job in my country's generation and distribution company. Good shit.

Attached: 1631480685470.jpg (480x360, 47K)

When I was a young child, like 4 to 7-years-old, I wanted to be a mad scientist and take over the world. I thought it was an actual profession you could do for a living like what would eventually be shown in shit like Venture Brothers. I wanted my own arch-enemy too. I still ended up tracking in STEM anyhow and getting a public sector medicine job, so I guess I turned out to be a henchman instead.

Batman inspired me to have a contingency plan for everything, almost autistically so.

Attached: z6bz4.jpg (500x250, 19.95K)

I mean if your boss or a higher up does something that could ruin your life it could be a great motivator to make you live your dream as a mad scientist that is hellbent on ruling the world, you can even get some followers and have them as your henchmen

Attached: hornyalfred.png (961x721, 624.22K)

Cartoons are probably majority of the media I consume, at least when it comes to shows and movies. I like them, I enjoy watching them and they give me joy, so I guess cartoons are just overall making me a bit happier as a person.
Yeah you could also argue the point that I'd be happier if I had found joy from some other, more productive outlet, but that is just hypothetical speculation.

It inspired me to use tulpamancy and bring my waifus to life and I genuinely have no idea how I lived before this. I've put in so much effort to better myself and be worthy of their love and my life has significantly improved since then.

Also I think I might try anal stuff with them this Valentine's Day

Attached: waifu collage vs Superman dawn of justice.jpg (3264x2598, 2.36M)

god damn it

Nobody cares, you schizo retard.

Is he still in prison?

yeah. Shadman too!

At least Shadman can do prison tattoos.

Damn, from painting tanks to drawing thots to inking inmates. quite a journey.