When your own fucking father snitches on your ass

>When your own fucking father snitches on your ass.

Cringe. Imagine that was your own father doing that to you?

Attached: BAB8DCCA-DA49-40A6-BB65-FD0F62EC59E6.jpg (640x480, 64.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: samrobertsmutant.jpg (400x400, 15.94K)

They look like Jews.

I always thought his father was Moe from The Simpsons.

Randal didn't really have a problem with it though. Snitching is in their blood. Also god tier episode.

this, too bad OP didn't have a father figure in his life, he can't understand

As long as they aren’t this shit in jail. You know how they feel about stitchers.

Ooooo I'm telling.

No shit

Post-Trayvon Martin O&A was bad anyway. Cumtown is closest thing to the golden age

Attached: based prickly.png (640x480, 321.7K)

> Imagine that was your own father doing that to you?

I'd probably kill his bitchass and get a job working for the big man downstairs.

Attached: il_570xN.2276325893_57if.jpg (570x881, 132.93K)

they ARE jews

Just like Hitomi's family

Attached: Hinamatsuri Chapter 64.png (685x890, 638.55K)

He actually did, a couple of times. As wells as immediately side with other authority figures & other abusers. And told me I was the bad guy in situations where I wasn't when I tried asking his consul, usually when I stood up for myself or planned to report someone harassing me. He is a "pacifist," so he hates conflict & confrontation, unless it's with his loved ones.

I have avoided telling him most things for years, now. I have learned more about being a man from television characters than from him.

>I have learned more about being a man from television characters than from him.

Attached: 1365309127575.gif (378x329, 2.05M)

>learning life lessons from cartoons

Attached: 1624771623641.jpg (567x316, 21.87K)

Lmao. Where do you think we are?

>>learning life lessons from cartoons
Welcome to Any Forums.

Kek.

They'd have either a Jewish or German surname, not a Scottish one (Weems), if they were Jews.

I mean if you consider a combination of people here missing out on key social development and tv shows frequently having those kind of messages blatantly explained it makes sense they'd pick up on some.

>Jews jewing Jews
In other news, water is wet.

Damn and I thought having two man children as parents was bad. Sorry you went through that user.

I am once again reminded of this short and sweet manga, thank you

I wonder how would they react if you drench them in gasoline and set them on fire. Watch them wreathing in agony as their desperate screams get smothered by their own melting flesh and boiling blood pouring down their vile throats. As their carcasses contort, their joints break and burst into the steaming chunks of burning meat and sizzling fat, their eyes pop like grapes, leaking their insides which curdle into sludgy mess on their deformed faces, swallowed whole by fire who cannot be persuaded or reasoned, deceived or misguided by the repulsive jewish hellspawn of the wretched abyss.

Snitches get bitches

>I wonder how
Seems like you already have a pretty clear vision of how they'd react

you see them celebrating christmas in the christmas special

Attached: polirl jewpill.png (1201x423, 147.06K)

washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones

What does satan mean by this?

Based. Fuck nazis and fuck trannies.

It's funny listening to old O&A episodes and most guests instantly peg Sam for exactly what he turned out to be.

>I have absolutely no friends besides you guys
Middle of the bingo card right here